As one of the most common chronic respiratory diseases, asthma affects millions of people worldwide. This condition can cause wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and coughing, making it difficult to breathe. In this guide, we’ll explore what asthma is, its causes, symptoms, and treatment options to help you better understand and manage this condition.
Can Welling Homeopathy Treatment Cure Asthma?
Yes, our Homeopathic medicines are an effective treatment for curing Asthma. It has helped numerous patients from 108 countries. However, our specialists need to evaluate your condition in detail to determine if this treatment can help you too.
Our custom-made Homeopathy medicines for Asthma have been proven to stop major symptoms of Asthma such as sudden attacks of breathlessness and the fear of suffocation, and also prevent hospital visits. Once the Asthma treatment is completed, the symptoms rarely return.
At Welling Research Labs, we have newly researched homeopathy medicines that provide faster relief.
To book an appointment or consult and order online, call +91 8080 850 950. Our specialists are available to evaluate your condition and provide you with customised Homeopathy medicines for Asthma.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a chronic lung condition that inflames and narrows the airways, making it difficult to breathe. This condition affects people of all ages and can be triggered by various environmental factors, such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and certain chemicals.
Although asthma cannot be cured, it can be managed with proper treatment and care. In this guide, we’ll explore the different types of asthma, the common triggers and symptoms, as well as the various treatment options available to help manage this condition.
Types of Asthma
There are different types of asthma, and the severity and triggers of asthma can vary from person to person. Here are the most common types of asthma:
- Allergic Asthma – This type of asthma is triggered by allergens, such as pollen, dust mites, pet dander, and mold.
- Non-Allergic Asthma – This type of asthma is not caused by allergens but rather triggered by other factors, such as exercise, cold air, respiratory infections, and stress.
- Occupational Asthma – This type of asthma is caused by exposure to certain chemicals and substances at the workplace.
- Exercise-Induced Asthma – This type of asthma is triggered by physical activity, particularly during exercise.
Causes of Asthma
The exact cause of asthma is not known, but research suggests that it’s caused by a combination of environmental and genetic factors. Here are some of the most common triggers of asthma:
- Environmental Factors – Exposure to allergens, such as pollen, dust mites, and pet dander, can trigger asthma symptoms.
- Genetics – Asthma can run in families, and certain genes may increase the risk of developing asthma.
- Respiratory Infections – Viral infections, such as the common cold, can trigger asthma symptoms.
- Obesity – Being overweight or obese can increase the risk of developing asthma.
Symptoms of Asthma
The symptoms of asthma can vary from person to person and can range from mild to severe. Here are some of the most common symptoms of asthma:
- Wheezing – A whistling or squeaking sound when breathing.
- Shortness of Breath – Difficulty breathing, especially during physical activity.
- Chest Tightness – A feeling of tightness or pressure in the chest.
- Coughing – A persistent cough, especially at night or early in the morning.
Treatment Options for Asthma
There are various treatment options available to manage asthma, including medications and lifestyle changes. Here are some of the most common treatment options for asthma:
- Inhalers – Inhalers are the most common type of medication used to treat asthma. They work by delivering medication directly to the lungs.
- Corticosteroids – Corticosteroids are anti-inflammatory medications that can help reduce inflammation in the airways.
- Allergy Shots – Allergy shots can help reduce sensitivity to allergens that trigger asthma symptoms.
- Lifestyle Changes – Lifestyle changes, such as avoiding triggers, maintaining a healthy weight, and quitting smoking, can also help manage asthma symptoms.
Five Most Prescribed Homeopathy Medicines for Asthma
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is indicated for people with asthma who experience difficulty breathing, wheezing, and tightness in the chest. They may feel restless, anxious, and may have a fear of suffocation. The symptoms are often worse at night, with cold air, and after eating or drinking.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This medicine is indicated for people with asthma who experience wheezing and coughing with yellow or green mucus. They may also have a headache, fatigue, and feel worse in damp weather or after getting wet.
- Blatta orientalis: This medicine is indicated for people with asthma who experience wheezing and shortness of breath, especially during the night. They may also have a sensation of suffocation and feel better in a warm room.
- Nux vomica: This medicine is indicated for people with asthma who experience wheezing, shortness of breath, and coughing, especially after eating or drinking alcohol. They may also feel irritable and have digestive issues, such as bloating and constipation.
- Spongia tosta: This medicine is indicated for people with asthma who experience dry coughing and a barking cough. They may also have a sensation of tightness and constriction in the chest, especially in the morning or after lying down. The symptoms are often better with warm drinks or warm applications.
It’s important to note that homeopathy medicines should be taken under the guidance of a qualified homeopath, who can determine the best medicine and dosage based on individual symptoms and overall health.