Alzheimer’s disease can be prevented with right steps taken early on. Even the progress of disease further, can be stopped with our specially formulated Homeopathy treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. But reversal of symptoms can take longer and needs a lot of patience from the patient’s family. We have helped a lot of patients of Alzheimer’s disease with our CUREplus treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. Visit one of our Welling clinics or talk to our specialist for detailed assessment.
Alzheimer’s disease is a form of dementia but is not necessarily caused by the same factors which cause other forms of dementia. However, despite a considerable amount of research, the actual cause of the disease remains unknown. There is no single test to determine whether someone has Alzheimer’s disease.
People with memory loss or other possible warning signs of Alzheimer’s may find it hard to recognize they have a problem and may resist following up on their symptoms. Signs of dementia may be more obvious to family members or friends.
There is no single test that shows a person has Alzheimer’s. While physicians can almost always determine if a person has dementia, it may be difficult to determine the exact cause. Diagnosing Alzheimer’s requires careful medical evaluation, including:
- A thorough medical history
- Mental status and mood testing
- A physical and neurological exam
- Tests (such as blood tests and brain imaging) to rule out other causes of dementia-like symptoms
- Having trouble with memory does not mean you have Alzheimer’s. Many health issues can cause problems with memory and thinking. When dementia-like symptoms are caused by treatable conditions — such as depression, drug interactions, thyroid problems, excess use of alcohol or certain vitamin deficiencies — they may be reversed.
Early Diagnosis & Treatment
What is most important is getting it diagnosed early from a specialist and getting started with the Welling Homeopathy treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. We strongly believe, Homeopathy treatment is the only answer for long-term relief of Alzheimer’s disease.