[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Scientist & doctors don’t know what causes Crohn’s disease as yet. Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It causes inflammation of the lining of your digestive tract, which can lead to abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, fatigue, weight loss and malnutrition. Inflammation caused by Crohn’s disease can involve different areas of the digestive tract in different people.
You may get it when the body’s immune system has an abnormal response to normal bacteria in your intestine. Other kinds of bacteria and viruses may also play a role in causing the disease.
The main symptoms of Crohn’s disease are belly pain and diarrhoea (sometimes with blood). Some people may have diarrhoea 10 to 20 times a day. Losing weight without trying is another common sign. Less common symptoms include mouth sores, bowel blockages, anal fissures, and fistulas between organs.[/vc_column_text][dt_gap height=”40″][vc_separator color=”grey”][vc_single_image border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” image=”11579″ css_animation=”left-to-right” alignment=”center” img_size=”full”][vc_separator color=”grey”][dt_gap height=”40″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Crohn’s Disease Facts
- Crohn’s disease is a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines.
- The cause of Crohn’s disease is unknown.
- Crohn’s disease can cause ulcers in the small intestine, colon, or both.
- Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, vomiting,fever, and weight loss are symptoms of Crohn’s disease.
- Crohn’s disease of the small intestine may cause obstruction of the intestine.
- Crohn’s disease can be associated with reddish, tender skin nodules, and inflammation of the joints, spine, eyes, and liver.
- The diagnosis of Crohn’s disease is made by barium enema, barium X-ray of the small bowel, and colonoscopy.
- The choice of treatment for Crohn’s disease depends on the location and severity of the disease.
- Treatment of Crohn’s disease includes drugs for suppressing inflammation or the immune system, antibiotics, and surgery.
Causation of Crohn’s Disease
[/vc_column_text][dt_gap height=”20″][vc_column_text]The exact cause of Crohn’s disease is unknown. However, research suggests that a combination of factors may be responsible. These include:
- genetics – genes that you inherit from your parents may increase your risk of developing Crohn’s disease
- the immune system – the inflammation may be caused by a problem with the immune system (the body’s defence against infection and illness) that causes it to attack healthy bacteria in the gut
- previous infection – a previous infection may trigger an abnormal response from the immune system
- smoking – smokers with Crohn’s disease usually have more severe symptoms than non-smokers
- environmental factors – Crohn’s disease is most common in westernised countries such as the UK, and least common in poorer parts of the world such as Africa, which suggests the environment (particularly sanitation) has a part to play
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][dt_gap height=”40″][vc_column_text]
Treating Crohn’s disease
What to Do if You’re Diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease
Don’t panic. Although there is currently no cure for Crohn’s disease in convention medicines, Homeopathy has far better treatment outcome. Steroids and immunosuppressants may not be your options, considering they will give temporary relief and flare-ups can be more in intensity.
The disease itself may remain in remission for long periods, with flare-ups only occurring every few months or years. Homeopathic advancements help even those with the most severe cases of Crohn’s manage their symptoms better than ever before.
Book an appointment to know how our homeopathic treatment for Crohn’s disease can help you overcome Crohn’s disease permanently.
[/vc_column_text][dt_gap height=”40″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][dt_button link=”https://wellinghomeopathy.com/contact-us-2/” target_blank=”false” size=”big” animation=”left” icon_align=”left”]Call (+91) 80 80 850 950[/dt_button][dt_gap height=”40″][/vc_column][/vc_row]