Liver cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the liver, a large organ located in the upper right side of the abdomen that plays a vital role in the body’s metabolism and digestion. When cells in the liver start to grow and divide in an uncontrolled way, it can form a tumor and that can be cancerous or malignant.
These cancerous cells can spread to other parts of the body and cause damage. It can occur in people of any age, but it is more common in older adults and people who have certain risk factors such as chronic viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, and excessive alcohol consumption.
Symptoms of liver cancer can include abdominal pain, weight loss, and jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes).
Treatment options can include surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. It is important to catch and treat liver cancer as early as possible for the best chance of recovery.
Best Complementary Therapy For Liver Cancer
Welling Homeopathy Treatment for liver cancer can help you in
- Regression of liver cancer
- Prevention of recurrence of liver cancer,
- Removing side-effects of chemo and radiation therapy,
- Relieving cancer pains
- Improving the general quality of life and hence, a better reaction to other treatments.
The speciality Homeopathic treatment for liver cancer, developed at Welling Clinics can be very helpful for those suffering from liver cancer.
Call us today on (+91) 80 80 850 950 to book an appointment with Dr.Welling to know more about our speciality Homeopathy treatment for liver cancer.
How to Prevent Liver Cancer?
There are several changes in diet and lifestyle that can help prevent liver cancer. Some of these include:
- Maintaining a healthy weight: Obesity is a risk factor for liver cancer, so maintaining a healthy weight through diet and exercise can help lower your risk.
- Eating a balanced diet: Consuming a diet that is high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and low in processed foods and red meats can help lower the risk of liver cancer.
- Limiting alcohol consumption: Excessive alcohol consumption can increase the risk of liver cancer, so limiting your alcohol intake can help lower your risk.
- Avoiding exposure to toxins: Exposure to certain toxins, such as certain chemicals and pesticides, can increase the risk of liver cancer. Therefore, minimizing your exposure to these toxins through diet and lifestyle changes can help reduce your risk.
- Managing viral hepatitis: Hepatitis B and C are viral infections that can increase the risk of liver cancer. Therefore, preventing and managing these infections through vaccination and treatment can help lower your risk.
- Exercise regularly: Regular physical activity can help reduce the risk of liver cancer by maintaining a healthy weight, improving insulin sensitivity and reducing inflammation.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking is associated with an increased risk of liver cancer and other diseases, quitting smoking can lower your risk.
It’s important to note that these lifestyle changes can not only help in preventing liver cancer but also improve overall health and well-being.