Welling Homeopathy Clinics offer specially formulated Homeopathy treatment for erectile dysfunction. We have experienced many marriages getting disrupted due to erectile dysfunction. At Welling Homeopathy Clinics, our specially formulated Homeopathy treatment for impotency is not only safe and side-effect free but also very effective and helps in permanent cure.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. ED becomes more common as you get older. But it’s not a natural part of aging.
Some people have trouble speaking with their doctors about sex. But if you have ED, you should tell your doctor. ED can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don’t see your doctor, these problems will go untreated.
Communication difficulties and relationship stresses can lead to problems initiating or maintaining an erection.
Most men have occasionally experienced some difficulty with their penis becoming hard or staying firm, but this is not normally cause for a diagnosis of erectile dysfunction. This condition is only considered a concern if satisfactory sexual performance has been impossible on a persistent number of occasions for some time.
Broadly, two forms of erectile dysfunction can affect men’s sex lives – the main cause is either medical or psychosocial.
Here, psychosocial refers to the psychological effects – including the effects of social relationships – on sexual performance. Medical conditions can also affect psychological wellbeing, meaning that, while the primary cause of sexual impotence is typically either medical or psychological, there is often overlap between the two.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by:
- diabetes (high blood sugar)
- hypertension (high blood pressure)
- atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- stress, anxiety, or depression
- alcohol and tobacco use
- some prescription medications, such as antidepressants, pain medicine and medicine for high blood pressure
- brain or spinal-cord injuries
- hypogonadism (which leads to lower testosterone levels)
- multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- radiation therapy to the testicles
- some types of prostate or bladder surgery.
If you can’t keep your blood sugar or your blood pressure under control, you can get erectile dysfunction. It’s important that you take your medicines for these problems just the way your doctor tells you.
Sometimes your hormones get out of balance, and this causes erectile dysfunction. Your doctor will decide if you need blood tests to check your hormones. Some medicines can cause erectile dysfunction. If this is true for you, your doctor may take you off that medicine or give you a different one. Drinking too much alcohol, smoking too much, and abusing drugs can also cause erectile dysfunction.
Problems in your relationship with your sexual partner can also cause erectile dysfunction. Improving your relationship may help your sex life. If you decide to seek therapy, it will probably be most effective if your sex partner is included.
Couples can learn new ways to please one another and to show affection. This can reduce anxiety about having erections.
Feelings that can lead to erectile dysfunction include:
- Feeling nervous about sex, perhaps because of a bad experience or because of a previous episode of impotence.
- Feeling stressed, including stress from work or family situations.
- Being troubled by problems in your relationship with your sex partner.
- Feeling depressed.
- Feeling so self-conscious that you can’t enjoy sex.
- Thinking that your partner is reacting negatively to you.
Who Develop Erectile Dysfunction?
Men with an underlying disease that can cause ED are more likely to develop ED. ED affects men of all races and in all regions. Researchers estimate that ED affects as many as 30 million men in the United States. While the likelihood of ED increases with age, the aging process does not cause ED. For example, ED occurs in
- about 12 percent of men younger than 60
- 22 percent of men age 60 to 69
- 30 percent of men age 70 or older
Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
Complications of ED may include
- an unfulfilled sex life
- emotional problems such as depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem
- a loss of intimacy between the couple, resulting in a strained relationship
- the inability to get the partner pregnant
Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosis
A health care provider diagnoses ED with a
- medical and sexual history
- physical exam
Other tests that may be helpful to the health care provider include
- blood tests
- a nocturnal, or nighttime, erection test
- an injection test
- a Doppler ultrasound
- a mental health exam
Prostate Disease and Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of prostate cancer can cause erectile dysfunction, although the cancer itself does not cause the problem.
Prostate surgery to remove cancer – even when nerves are spared and procedures are done by the finest surgeons – can result in erectile dysfunction, as can radiation therapy to treat prostate cancer.
This is because of trauma to the delicate nerves and blood vessels that are necessary for erections. For many men, the ability to have erections returns within the first few months after treatment, as the nerves and blood vessels heal.
Treatment of non-cancerous, benign prostate disease can also cause ED. Drugs called 5α-reductase inhibitors are used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia – prostate enlargement – and they can cause erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction Prevention
Whether you’ll be able to prevent ED depends on what is causing it. Here are some things you can do that may help prevent ED.
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol, smoking, or abusing drugs.
- Before starting a new medicine, ask your doctor if erectile dysfunction is a possible side effect. If it is, you could discuss possible alterative medicines.
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure under control.
- Try to avoid feeling stressed.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
The treatment for erectile dysfunction depends on what is causing it. At Welling Clinics, after your doctor checks you for medical problems and medicines that might cause ED, we may recommend a complete homeopathy treatment for erectile dysfunction for complete recovery. The conventional medications like Sildenafil (brand name: Viagra), tadalfil (brand name: Cialis), and vardenafil (brand name: Levitra) are medicines that are taken by mouth that help maintain an erection temporarily and not everyone can use these medicines. There are lot of know cardiac and renal complications of these medicines.
You can visit one of our Welling Clinics for a detailed assessment or just buy the medications online. We are sure, you will be benefitted by our speciality homeopathy treatment of erectile dysfunction.