Recurrent abortions has no treatment in conventional medical science and hormonal medicines are prescribed to prevent abortions. But even then its not a fool proof method. Usually couples who visit us for the specific treatment of tendency for recurrent abortions or miscarriages have go through miscarriages for not less than 2-4 times. And the situation is really very desperate. The couple like you is already very frustrated and along with assurance, needs treatment for recurrent abortions, that can be trusted within a specific time duration.
Before I jump to the treatment of recurrent abortion and how we have been handling such cases for last 10 years, let me quickly go through, what exactly is Recurrent Miscarriage or Habitual Abortions?
- Recurrent Miscarriage or Habitual Abortions is defined as the occurrence of three or more pregnancies that end in miscarriage of the fetus, usually before 20 weeks of gestation.
- Miscarriage or abortion itself is one of the most devastating experiences that can happen to a woman. Having one miscarriage is sadly, not that uncommon.
- After having one miscarriage most women go on to have a healthy pregnancy. Still there are few women that will continue to have two or more miscarriages. These women are considered to be having Recurrent Miscarriages or Recurrent Abortions.
How common is Recurrent Miscarriages?
About one woman in 100 experiences recurrent miscarriage. For a third of women who have recurrent miscarriage, no reason for it happening will be found. But there can be problems that cause some women to miscarry again and again.
What causes Recurrent Abortions?
- The risk of recurrent abortions increase after the age of 35 years of age. After the age of 40 years the risk will increase more.
Genetic or Chromosomal Abnormalities:
- These abnormalities are more common after the women’s are over the age of 35 years; they are not usually caused by an inherited trait from father or mother.
- Some women are born with abnormalities like, double uterus or an abnormally shaped uterus.
- Other causes are any scar tissues on uterus, as they cause issues with implantation or they may not be any room for growth for fetus to develop.
- This may cause miscarriages in second trimester or premature labor.
Luteal phase defect:
- This occurs when there is not enough production of Progesterone produces during the luteal phase of menstrual cycle.
- Progesterone helps in preparing the lining of the uterus for implantation 7 creates a rich environment for fetus.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome:
- It has been associated with infertility as well as miscarriages.
- In PCOS, women are associated with higher levels of male hormones, hence are linked with abortions.
- It is a immune disorder in which blood clotting occurs when it shouldn’t occur & results into miscarriages
- Certain genital infections like Bacterial vaginosis may have risk leading to abortion.
- ØWomen with uncontrolled Diabetes are with higher risk of miscarriage
- There is some evidence seen that defects in male sperm may cause abortions.
- Many couples do not find the cause of their recurrent miscarriages.
What are the Prognosis of Recurrent Abortions?
- Prognosis varies depending on maternal age and number of previous miscarriages.
- The chance of a successful subsequent pregnancy after three previous unexplained miscarriages varies from about 54 percent in a 45-year-old woman to about 90 percent in a 20-year-old woman.
- A 30-year-old woman with two previous unexplained miscarriages has about an 84 percent chance of a successful subsequent pregnancy, whereas for a woman of the same age with five previous unexplained miscarriages, the success rate drops to about 71 percent.
Treatment For Recurrent Abortions
HART treatment protocol is conceptualized after an extensive research of more than 200 years of documented case papers of successfully treated cases related to recurrent abortions. The protocol is further refined after the in-house experience of last 10 years . The customized treatment will not only help in conceiving without any difficulty but also lead to smooth & an event-less pregnancy. In the last 10 years of our practice, none of the couples conceived after our Homeopathy treatment have suffered an abortion.
How HART Homeopathic treatment for recurrent abortions work?
- It prevents recurrence of abortion by improving uterine hostility.
- Helps in healthy implantation of fertile ovum
- Medicine corrects imbalance of hormone which increases risk of miscarriage.
- Corrects placental insufficiency.
- The treatment improves your immunity & also acts as a prophylactic against infectious diseases during pregnancy.
- The HART treatment for recurrent abortions also have the capacity to prevent still births and missed abortions.
Usually one cycle of HART treatment protocol suffices in the treatment of tendency for recurrent miscarriage.