Blocked fallopian tubes can cause infertility in females by blocking the way for egg released from ovaries to pass to the uterine cavity. It can be caused by various reasons, but Welling Homeopathy treatment can help you open the blocked fallopian tubes and conceive naturally. Meet our specialist or talk to our online advisors to know more.
- 1 How To Open Blocked Fallopian Tubes Naturally?
- 2 What is Hydrosalpinx?
- 3 How does a blocked fallopian tube cause female infertility?
- 4 What causes blocked fallopian tubes?
- 5 How is Tubal factor infertility diagnosed?
- 6 Can Blocked fallopian tubes cause miscarriage?
- 7 Fallopian Tube Block: You Still Can Become Mother Naturally
How To Open Blocked Fallopian Tubes Naturally?
Yes, Homeopathy can cure blocked fallopian tubes and help you get pregnant naturally. Our custom-made specially formulated Homeopathy Assisted Reproduction Therapy from Welling Homeopathy Clinics is proven to work in blocked fallopian tubes.
- We have experience of 18 years and we are the largest infertility Homeopathy Clinic in the world,
- We have developed our custom Homeopathy treatment for blocked fallopian tubes to make Homeopathy faster,
- 12,350 couples have been benefitted from over 108 countries,
- 88% of patients have not even visited our clinics, but consulted & ordered medicines online,
- After an average of 2-3 cycles, we get over 74% success rate with helping women suffering with blocked tubes get pregnant naturally.
What is Hydrosalpinx?
Hydrosalpinx is fluid retention in fallopian tubes. The lining of the fallopian tube becomes engorged and thick with fluid, causing the tube to swell. This causes severe pelvic pain.
It can be caused by a number of different things, including scarring or inflammation. This is a common cause of tubal infertility.
How does a blocked fallopian tube cause female infertility?
When a fertilized egg moves from the fallopian tube to the uterus, the tube must be open. If it is blocked, a tubal pregnancy will result, with either implantation in the fallopian tube or the embryo in the abdominal cavity.
What causes blocked fallopian tubes?
Blocked fallopian tubes can also be caused by inflammation, pelvis disease or infection which is not cured completely.
How is Tubal factor infertility diagnosed?
After ruling out other causes, laparoscopy or hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is used to confirm the presence of tubal factor infertility. This test helps in identifying blockages and tubal damage.
Can Blocked fallopian tubes cause miscarriage?
The most common causes of blocked fallopian tubes are: smoking, obesity, stress, an abnormally small uterus, or having had a previous miscarriage or pregnancy loss. Women who have experienced any of these factors should be evaluated by a gynaecologist or reproductive health specialist to determine if the tubal blockage is causing their early miscarriage.
Fallopian Tube Block: You Still Can Become Mother Naturally
Yes, you can still get pregnant with Homeopathy assisted reproduction therapy. At Welling Clinics, we have developed a specially formulated Homeopathy treatment to help you conceive naturally with blocked fallopian tubes. Our Homeopathy treatment can help you open your blocked fallopian tubes naturally and help you get pregnant faster.