IVF treatment can probably help you get pregnant. But if you are looking for IVF Clinic in Mumbai, stop !! You must know that most probably you can conceive naturally without any artificial treatments? Our treatment is a specially formulated Homeopathy treatment to help you conceive naturally, by treating the root cause. The treatment has been proven effective in over 2,000 couples, globally & we want you to be the next !!
- 1 Why Welling Homeopathy’s HART Therapy In Place of IVF treatment?
- 2 Many people think IVF Treatment is relatively safe — but is it really?
- 3 IVF Treatment Does Not Address the Root Cause
- 4 IVF Treatment as the Final Option
- 5 Reasons IVF treatment should always be the last option
- 6 Multiple Pregnancies in IVF Treatment
- 7 Effects on your own health
- 8 Excessive IVF recommendation
- 9 IVF Success Rate
Why Welling Homeopathy’s HART Therapy In Place of IVF treatment?
- Homeopathy Assisted Reproduction Treatment ( HART ) is a cost-effective treatment that works in helping you get pregnant naturally,
- First and the largest Homeopathic infertility clinic in the world with satisfied patients from 108 countries,
- 60% of our patients who visit us have had an average of two failed IVF cycles before visiting us to get pregnant, so, why delay the decision?
- Gentle, non-hormonal medicines without any side effects, safer for mother and baby,
- As high as 65% success rate after the first treatment cycle of 6 months, sadly this reduces with every delay in starting the treatment and advancing age,
- Our natural Homeopathy medicines treat the root cause of infertility in men and women that is causing the difficulty in pregnancy, removing which can lead to natural pregnancy quickly,
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customized Homeopathy medicines to conceive naturally.
At Welling Fertility Clinic, we rarely recommend IVF or ICSI as a first option. Actually, 90% of the Infertility causes can be cured and reversed with HART Homeopathy Treatment protocol and help in faster natural conceiving.
It is a known fact that since the start of the very popular IVF centre in US, Westmead IVF program in 1984, approximately 20-25% of the pregnancies have been multiple (twins or triplets). The result are more scary regarding the IVF programs in other parts of the world.
Multiple pregnancy (including twins) carries an increased risk of very serious consequences, including a premature birth and a nine-fold increase in the risk of cerebral palsy (brain damage) in the babies. Some women are very sensitive to the drugs used to stimulate egg growth and respond by growing too many eggs. The very high hormone levels can cause an illness (called ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome) where there is abdominal swelling due to fluid collecting, severe pain and breathing difficulties.
Many people think IVF Treatment is relatively safe — but is it really?
Multiple studies have reported a high risk of birth deformity including brain disorders, developmental delays and genital malformations.While celebrities and wealthy couples can afford it, many struggle with treatments costing lakhs of Rupees per live birth with multiple IVF cycles.
Even couples who can afford IVF are starting to examine more closely the potential health complications for mother and child and are turning to complementary and alternative treatment options
On top of that, scientists have warned mothers who undergo IVF treatments of increased health risks to reproductive organs including uterine cancer in later life.
IVF Treatment Does Not Address the Root Cause
When we take a closer look at IVF it is far less safe and less effective than we are often led to believe. As well as being invasive and prohibitively expensive for many, IVF treatments carry a substantial health risk to both the mother and baby.
Conventional IVF and other assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatments don’t address root causes of infertility. These subtle but critical factors interact synergistically to impact the quality of your eggs and sperm, affecting your ability to conceive and the health of your embryo.
IVF Treatment as the Final Option
IVF should be the last option after all natural treatment options have been exhausted. It should never be the first option. The rate of success of IVF is (on average) 27 percent per single attempt.
Most infertility can be treated without IVF. However, if IVF is needed the success rate of each attempt is nearly doubled by combining it with a natural treatment alternatives.
Reasons IVF treatment should always be the last option
- Injected fertility drugs can predispose women to chromosomal irregularities and are linked to increased risk of uterine cancer, ovarian cancer and fetal abnormalities.
- Fertility drugs are under-regulated and not subject to the same testing as other pharmaceuticals. Clinics are free to prescribe dangerously high doses of these drugs.
- Studies report higher rates of long-term medical problems for children conceived via assisted means.
- Here’s what the pioneer of IVF in New York Dr Sami David – had to say: “Even if all infertility doctors were good ones, the industry itself is woefully under-regulated. Indeed, the way infertility treatment is carried out today is problematic in many ways.”
- When you seek advice from a fertility clinic, please bear in mind that most are actually IVF clinics. With a few exceptions, most IVF clinics only offer technology and drug based treatments because that’s where the money is! Before you arrive for your first visit, the doctor has pre-determined the IVF (or another ART) route for you. Women are often pressured into making rushed decisions and not made fully aware of their alternatives. Many doctors, driven by pressure for a quick fix are over-medicating their patients which can predispose them to health and fertility complications down the track.
The Telegraph mentioned on 24 Apr 2012 about a French research which concluded that IVF drugs were linked to childhood cancer.
French researchers told in a conference in London that they believed, there is a strong association between the use of ovarian stimulation drugs and two types of childhood leukaemia.
Specifically, they have calculated that their use is associated with a 2.6-fold increase in the risk of developing the most common form of childhood leukaemia, called acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL), and a 2.3-fold increase in the risk of developing a rarer type, called acute myeloid leukaemia (AML).
The same newspaper had mentioned on 25 Jul 2010 that the risk of women dying during pregnancy increases more than threefold after IVF.
A recent study from the Netherlands showed that overall rate of death in IVF pregnancies was higher than the maternal death rate in the general population (42 mothers’ deaths per 100,000 IVF pregnancies compared to 6 deaths per 100,000 pregnancies overall).
Even IVF specialists accept that the most worrisome complication of IVF is that of ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome which may even land the prospective mother in Intensive care unit ( ICU ).
Multiple Pregnancies in IVF Treatment
About one in four of all IVF pregnancies result in a multiple birth in the UK owing to the common practice of replacing two or three embryos. Although some would consider having twins to be a happy result, there are many problems associated with multiple pregnancy, and problems become progressively more severe and common with triplets and each additional fetus thereafter. Women carrying a multiple pregnancy may need to spend weeks or even months in bed or in the hospital. There may be enormous bills for the prolonged and intensive care for premature babies. There is also a greater risk of late miscarriages or premature delivery in multiple pregnancies.
Effects on your own health
The long-term effects of IVF on a woman’s health are still unclear. There has been considerable discussion about the possibility that IVF is linked with a number of cancers, including ovarian cancer and breast cancer. Long term (>12 months) continuous use of Clomid (clomiphene citrate) has been associated with an increased risk of cancer of the ovary. Cancer of the ovary is also more common in infertile women.
Excessive IVF recommendation
Another danger of too many IVF clinics is the risk of over treatment. In order to remain profitable, many clinics now offer IVF to infertile couples as a treatment of first choice ( rather than reserving it for patients who truly need it).
While this does help them to keep their financial bottomline healthy and to increase their pregnancy rates ( since many of these patients are young couples, who never needed IVF in the first place !), it is an inappropriate use of limited medical resources. IVF treatment should be reserved only for patients who really need it. Paradoxically, while rich patients end up getting IVF even when they don’t need it, poor patients are often deprived of this treatment even though they need it, because of the expense involved.
IVF Success Rate
Overall, approximately 27 per cent of IVF cycles will end in a live birth, and the cumulative chances of success are higher when more than one cycle of IVF is done. IVF should never be the first option for treating infertility. Natural infertility treatments are generally more effective, as well as being cheaper, safer and less invasive.
In addition — when compared to IVF — natural infertility treatments invariably offer better long term health outcomes for both mother and baby. Infertility — for the majority of couples — is not an incurable disease but completely reversible and treatable.
You can visit Welling Clinic in Mumbai to know more about the all-natural, side-effect-free Infertility Treatment Protocol instead of IVF treatment.