IVF with donor eggs process is a convenient way to get pregnant if you don’t have enough egg reserves or have Low AMH due to any reason. There could be many other causes for which your doctor can advise you IVF with donor eggs process.
At Welling we have formulated a speciality Homeopathy treatment to help women conceive naturally even as low AMH as 0.01. We have more than 1000 success stories of women concieving naturally with very Low AMH. We advise every couple to go in for our Homeopathy Assisted Reproduction Therapy ( HART ) developed by Dr.Welling,M.D. before trying in for donor eggs or donor sperms, if you wish to conceive naturally, with your own baby, having own genes.
- 1 Why Welling Homeopathy To Get Pregnant Naturally?
- 2 What Is IVF With Donor Eggs Process ?
- 3 How Does Egg Donation Work?
- 4 Will The Donor Eggs Baby Look Like Me?
- 5 What Are My Chances Of Getting A Healthy Embryo Back?
- 6 Is Egg Donation Safe For Women Over 35 Years Old?
- 7 How Does The IVF Egg Donation Process Work?
- 8 What Are My Options With Egg Donation?
- 9 How Much Does An IVF Donor Process Cost?
- 10 Is There Any Risk Of Pregnancy Using A Donated Egg?
- 11 Psychological Screening Before Egg Donation Process
- 12 Donor Eggs Are Growing In Popularity
- 13 IVF With Donor Eggs Process in India
Why Welling Homeopathy To Get Pregnant Naturally?
- Can help you get pregnant naturally without the need for donor eggs or donor sperms.
- First and the largest Homeopathic infertility clinic in the world with satisfied patients from 108 countries,
- 60% of our patients who visit us have had an average of two failed IVF cycles before visiting us to get pregnant, so, why delay the decision?
- Cost-effective treatment that works in helping you get pregnant naturally even in conditions like very low AMH and zero sperm count,
- Gentle, non-hormonal medicines without any side effects, safer for mother and baby,
- As high as 65% success rate after the first treatment cycle of 6 months, sadly this reduces with every delay in starting the treatment and advancing age,
- Our natural Homeopathy medicines treat the root cause of infertility in men and women that is causing the difficulty in pregnancy, removing which can lead to natural pregnancy quickly,
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Give us a final try to get pregnant naturally before going in for IVF with donor eggs process. Consult our specialists today.
What Is IVF With Donor Eggs Process ?
If a couple cannot get pregnant using the woman’s own eggs , they can use donor eggs. The process is similar to IVF but involves two people instead of one and usually takes place in an assisted reproduction clinic rather than at home. In this case, both partners are required to undergo fertility treatment together. One partner will be treated for infertility while the other acts as a gestational carrier. This method has been used successfully by many couples who have struggled to conceive naturally.
One of the diagnoses where donor eggs may be required is Premature Ovarian Failure . POF occurs when there is no ovulation or maturation of follicles on the surface of the ovaries. It affects about 1% of women under 40 years old. If you suffer from premature ovarian failure then it’s possible that your only option is egg donation.
Having a Child With Egg Donor IVF
Egg donor IVF is a very common procedure which allows infertile couples to become parents through artificial means. There are several reasons why someone would want to go down this route:
• They do not wish to carry their child themselves due to health issues such as diabetes or heart disease.
• Their partner does not want children because he/she already has enough kids.
• He/She wants to start a family without having to wait until his/her biological clock ticks over.
In conditions like AMH or Low egg reserve where the chances of getting pregnant naturally without any intervention are low, donor eggs process becomes necessary. If she is not eligible for conventional methods then donor eggs process could also be considered. However, donors must undergo thorough psychological screening before being allowed to donate their eggs.
Another condition for donor eggs requirement can be egg maturation problem . EM occurs when the ovaries do not produce enough follicles during puberty resulting in fewer oocytes. The only way to overcome this issue is to stimulate the ovary artificially. Stimulation causes multiple follicle growths leading to higher yield of eggs.
However, if you don’t feel ready to give up your baby yet, you could always adopt. Adoption is also a great way to experience motherhood before deciding whether or not to keep your pregnancy.
How Does Egg Donation Work?
There are three different ways in which donors can provide eggs for fertilization purposes. These include:
1) Fresh Oocytes – these are donated directly after retrieval.
2) Frozen Oocytes – frozen oocytes are thawed out prior to being transferred into the recipient.
3) Vitrified Oocytes – vitrified oocytes are stored in liquid nitrogen tanks and later warmed up once needed.
Will The Donor Eggs Baby Look Like Me?
This question comes up quite often among prospective mothers-to-be. While some people think that the answer is yes, others believe that the chances of getting a lookalike offspring are slim. But what exactly makes them differ? Well, here are some things to consider:
• Your genes – obviously, the more closely related you are genetically, the higher chance you’ll share certain traits like eye color, hair type etc.
• Age – older individuals tend to produce less viable eggs. As well, younger ones might have had fewer pregnancies.
• Body size – larger bodies generally mean bigger babies.
• Ethnicity – Caucasian embryos tend to grow faster than those with darker skin tones.
What Are My Chances Of Getting A Healthy Embryo Back?
While every embryo produced during egg donation carries equal potential, there are still factors that affect its viability. Here are some of the major causes of miscarriage:
• Maternal age – the risk increases with each passing year This is mainly attributed to the fact that maternal cells begin aging at an earlier stage compared to paternal cells.
• Genetic disorders – genetic defects can cause problems ranging from mild to severe. Some examples include Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anaemia and Tay Sachs disease.
• Poor quality of sperm – poor motility, low count, abnormal morphology and DNA fragmentation all contribute to lower fertility rates.
• Inadequate stimulation – inadequate levels of hormones used to stimulate the ovary will result in smaller numbers of mature eggs.
Is Egg Donation Safe For Women Over 35 Years Old?
Yes! There’s no upper limit on how old women can be when undergoing this procedure. It doesn’t matter if she’s just turned 30 or 50 years old as long as her body functions normally.
How Does The IVF Egg Donation Process Work?
The procedure of egg donation involves several steps including:
Step 1: Preparation
Before any treatment begins, it is important to prepare yourself mentally by doing research about the process. You should know everything about the donor, the clinic where the transfer takes place and the medical team involved. Also, make sure that you’re emotionally prepared because you need to stay strong throughout the entire process.
Step 2: Ovarian Stimulation
Once you’ve decided to undergo egg donation, ovarian stimulation starts immediately. During this phase, your doctor injects medication directly into your bloodstream which stimulates your ovaries to release multiple follicles. These follicles then develop over time until they reach maturity. When these follicles become ready for fertilization, they are removed through ultrasound guided aspiration.
Step 3: Fertilisation & Transfer
After retrieval, the remaining fluid containing immature oocytes is mixed with semen extracted from the male partner. After mixing, the mixture is placed inside the female patient’s uterus via laparoscopy. Once the mix has been injected, the woman goes back home after having undergone a short recovery period.
Egg Donors Need To Be Free From STDs And Other Diseases
All donors must have their blood tested before being accepted into our program. They also need to provide us with proof of negative results for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes simplex virus, human papillomavirus and other sexually transmitted diseases. We do not accept donors who test positive for any of these conditions.
Are All Donors Anonymous?
No. The donors choose whether they want to remain anonymous or reveal themselves during the selection process. If anonymity is chosen, all parties needs to sign a non-disclosure agreement so that only those people within the company are aware of their identity. However, some couples prefer to keep their identities private.
What Are My Options With Egg Donation?
There are two main options available to patients looking to get pregnant using donated eggs. One option is called “fresh” embryo transfer. This means that embryos created from the donor’s eggs are transferred into the recipient’s womb at the same time as fresh embryos produced by the couple. Fresh ET requires three visits to an infertility specialist; one visit to select the best embryos, another to implant them and finally a third to monitor pregnancy development.
Another method is known as frozen embryo replacement which allows the use of frozen embryos instead of fresh ones. Frozen ET does require more than one visit but there is no risk associated with transferring thawed embryos. It can be done in either natural cycle or stimulated cycles. In both cases, the procedure involves removing mature eggs from the donor and replacing them with frozen embryos.
How Much Does An IVF Donor Process Cost?
The cost of IVF Donor Process in India varies depending on several factors such as number of treatment cycles required, type of treatment, age of the donor etc. For example, if we consider a 25 year old donor undergoing four cycles of IVF, it will cost around Rs. 12 lakh per cycle. On average, each cycle costs approximately Rs. 3,50,000 – 4,00,000 INR at a reputed IVF clinic in India.
Is There Any Risk Of Pregnancy Using A Donated Egg?
Yes! While most women experience a healthy pregnancy following egg donation, there is always a small chance of complications like miscarriage, ectopic pregnancies and premature delivery. Therefore, every effort should be made to ensure that the donor meets certain criteria prior to donating her eggs. She should be between 18 and 35 years of age, free from genetic disorders, disease or infections, physically fit and emotionally stable.
Psychological Screening Before Egg Donation Process
Donating an egg is a very personal decision and many individuals find it difficult to make this choice alone. Evaluation of mental health before egg donation helps identify potential risks and provides information about how well you cope under stress. You may wish to discuss your concerns with someone close to you who has been through similar experiences. Your doctor may refer you to a psychologist or psychiatrist experienced in fertility counselling.
Donor Eggs Are Growing In Popularity
Donor eggs have become increasingly popular over recent times due to rising demand for assisted reproductive technology services. As a result, clinics offering these services have seen increased numbers of applicants seeking help. According to statistics released by the Indian Council of Medical Research, ART procedures performed in 2014 were up by nearly 50% compared to 2013. These figures include treatments involving donor eggs.
IVF With Donor Eggs Process in India
Meet our specialist to discuss advantages and disadvantages of a IVF With Donor eggs process. You can also get yourself evaluated to know if our Homeopathy treatment can help you get pregnant naturally.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customized Homeopathy medicines to conceive naturally and avoid IVF with donor eggs process.
Give us a final try to get pregnant naturally before going in for IVF with donor eggs process.