Treatment for Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome at Welling Homeopathy can help you conceive naturally. Yesterday, I consulted a lady with Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome (LUFS) which has no treatment in conventional medicine. So I thought of writing a detailed write-up on LUFS.
In the last 12 years of my practice, I have seen more than 1270 cases of LUFS conceiving naturally after our Homeopathy treatment for LUFS. Not only that but, after the delivery of the baby, LUFS no longer persists in the life of that lady. That’s the wonder of HART Homeopathy treatment.
- 1 What is Natural Treatment of Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome To Get Pregnant Naturally?
- 2 What is Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome?
- 3 Causes of Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome:
- 4 Symptoms of Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome
- 5 Diagnosis of Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome
- 6 How Is Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome Treated?
What is Natural Treatment of Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome To Get Pregnant Naturally?
Choose Welling Homeopathy treatment for Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome because
- We are pioneers of Homeopathy treatment for infertility in women and men, helping couples for the last 18 years,
- We have developed our custom Homeopathy treatment for LUFS, to get pregnant naturally,
- 7400 couples have been benefitted from over 108 countries,
- 88% of patients have not even visited our clinics, but consulted & ordered medicines online,
- After an average of 1-2 cycles, we get over 68% success rate,
- We are the largest infertility Homeopathy Clinic in the world.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment with our specialist to get pregnant naturally with LUFS.
What is Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome?
- In normal healthy fertile females, ovulation with rupture of the mature ovarian follicle and release of the eggs occurs within 38 hours of the surge in Luteinized Hormone (LH).
- However in small percentage of women the egg develops within the follicle quite normally and then the follicle turns into the corpus luteum.
- Even though all hormonal changes take place reasonably normally, the follicle never ruptures and the egg is never released from the ovary.
- The LH surge is responsible for “Luteinized . When this occurs the follicular surface fails to dissolve and release the egg, even though it’s stimulated by an LH spike. However, the follicle continues to evolve into the corpus luteum as expected.
- This is called as LUFS (luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome), it is also called as Trapped egg syndrome
Causes of Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome:
- Trapped egg syndrome or LUFS seems to occur more frequently in women taking fertility drugs and in women who have had Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Also, it is commonly seen in patients suffering from PCOD & Endometriosis
Symptoms of Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome
- LUF does not show any signs & symptoms, it is a ‘silent’ problem , thus it is very easy to miss the diagnosis
Diagnosis of Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome
- It is very difficult to diagnose – but it’s very easy for us as such cases come pre-diagnosed to us for treatment.
- Ovulation is determined by hormones that are being produced during the menstrual cycle. They do not determine whether the actual release of the egg from the ovary has taken place.
- They make the assumption that if the hormones are being produced in proper amounts then ovulation has occurred.
- The hormones and the physical release are two separate acts. Since the hormones are being produced, the basal body temperature chart will show a rise; measurement of blood hormone levels will be “normal”; and if an endometrial biopsy is done, it will show that “ovulation” has taken place.
- However, the follicle will not rupture and there will not be any significant increase in fluid in the pelvis when an ultrasound is done. It can be only made by serial vaginal ultrasound scans to track ovulation.
How Is Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome Treated?
Want to know how Homeopathy treatment can make a difference with Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome and can help you conceive naturally? Visit us personally or visit our online consultation website.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment with our specialist or you can consult and order online your Homeopathy treatment for Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome.