If you are being told you have Anti Sperm Antibodies and want to conceive naturally, our Homeopathy assisted reproduction therapy can help you.
Welling Homeopathy Treatment offers specially formulated Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of Anti Sperm Antibodies and sperm agglutination to help you father a child naturally without your wife going through the pains of artificial treatment.
See our specialists at any Welling Clinic in India or order online instantly from the link above.
Our treatment can naturally treat antisperm antibodies and help you get pregnant naturally.
Can Homeopathy Cure Antisperm Antibody?
Yes, Homeopathy Assisted Reproduction Therapy, a specially formulated homeopathy treatment at Welling Homeopathy Clinic is effective in the treatment for Anti-sperm antibodies.
- Benefit from our experience – we are the largest Homeopathic Infertility Clinic in the world with satisfied couples from 108 countries,
- Our treatment is tailor-made for husband or wife or both to cure the root cause of infertility,
- Why delay your decision? 60% of our patients have had an average of two failed IVF cycles before visiting us to get pregnant naturally,
- Cost-effective treatment that works to help you get pregnant naturally and quickly,
- Gentle, non-hormonal medicines without any side effects, which are safe for mother and baby,
- Upto 65% success rate after the first treatment cycle of 6 months, though this can reduce with advancing age,
- Our tailor-made Homeopathy medicines treat the root cause of infertility in men and women leading to natural pregnancy quickly.
Choose Homeopathy Assisted Reproduction Therapy to treat antisperm antibodies and get pregnant naturally. Call +91 8080 850950 to book an appointment with our specialist.
Fill The Form Below For a Free Consultation And Evaluation By Our Specialists
What is Antisperm Antibodies?
Antisperm antibodies are one immune factor that could be involved in infertility. Antisperm antibodies are cells that fight against normal, healthy sperm. If you have anti-sperm antibodies, instead of seeing sperm as natural cells, your immune system fights against your sperm and destroys them. This prevents you from producing any viable sperm. Though still to be proven, there is evidence that antibodies against sperm can result in male infertility.
Antisperm Antibodies Test: The role of anti sperm antibodies in causing male infertility is controversial, since no one is sure how common or how serious this problem is. However, some men (or their wives) will possess antibodies against the, which immobilize or kill them and prevent them from swimming up towards the egg. The presence of these antibodies can be tested in the blood of both partners, in the cervical mucus, and in the seminal fluid. However, there is little correlation between circulating antibodies (in the blood) and sperm-bound antibodies (in the semen).
The presence of AB should be suspected in men have a history of Vaso-vasostomy and vasectomy reversal or other testicular surgery or injuries and when sever Asthenospermia or spontaneous sperm agglutination is observed during routine Semen Examination. Poor sperm penetration in PCT post coital test with normal cervical mucus cross penetration test will help to find out presence of antibodies in he sperm or cervical mucus.
Immune factor covers 10 to 15 % of male infertility as a causative factor, these include the patients in which all seminal parameters are normal but the PCT Post Coital test are poor and there is defective sperm motility also semen shows high level of sperm agglutination. In a couple with Unexplained Infertility as well as when the man having history of vasectomy reversal must be testing of AB Antisperm Antibodies.
Antisperm Antibody AB test : Its very important to find out that weather actual antibodies are present on the sperm itself (over tail, over head ) rather than circulating in blood.
The presence of both IgG and IgA antisperm antibodies are measured on the sperm surface. The results are given in terms of the number of motile sperm affected by antisperm antibodies surface antibodies may affect both movement of the sperm and the ability of the sperm to bind to the oocyte results are clinically significant and positive if more than 50% of sperm are affected by either class of antibody. IgA antibodies are considered of greater clinical significance than IgG.
How Do Antisperm Antibodies Affect Fertility?
Antisperm antibodies can really impair the function of healthy sperm. These antibodies attach to your sperm, reducing motility and making it more difficult for sperm to pass through cervical mucus. Antisperm antibodies can also force sperm to clump together, making it difficult for your sperm to fertilize an egg.
Testing for Antisperm Antibodies
There are a variety of tests that can detect the presence of antisperm antibodies in the body:
- Blood Tests: In women, blood tests are commonly used to detect the antibody.
- Post-Coital Test: The post-coital test can detect the presence of antisperm antibodies in a woman’s cervical mucus.
- Sperm Testing: In men, sperm testing is the best way to analyze for antisperm antibodies. The immunobead assay and the mixed agglutination reaction test are both used.
Treatment of Antisperm Antibodies
Conventionally there are a variety of treatments available to help couples struggling with antisperm antibodies to conceive including Corticosteroids, Intrauterine Insemination(IUI,& In-Vitro Fertilization(IVF). At Welling Homeopathy, we follow a speciality infertility treatment protocol, free of steroids & hormones to offer a natural treatment to Antisperm Antibodies.