Low sperm motility can be treated successfully and you can father a child with our Homeopathy Assisted Reproduction Therapy ( HART ). Welling Homeopathy Treatment offers specialty Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of Asthenospermia ( Low Sperm Motility ) helping men like you to father a child at the earliest. Our treatment can help as a stand-alone treatment or as a pre-IVF treatment to improve the sperm count, motility, and morphology.
Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines for Low Sperm Motility – Asthenospermia?
- First and the largest Homeopathic infertility Clinic in the world with satisfied patients from 108 countries,
- The custom-made Homeopathy medicines for low sperm motility has been effective over the last 18 years,
- The Homeopathy treatment for low sperm motility is non-hormonal and side-effects free,
- The treatment has a success rate of 65% in the first treatment cycle of 6 months,
- The treatment has already helped over 7500 men from 108 countries and can help you too.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or consult & order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customized Homeopathy medicines for the treatment of low sperm motility.
What is Asthenospermia?
Asthenozoospermia refers to motility defects in the sperm. When forward progression of sperm is = 50% (Grade a + b) or rapid progression is = 25% (Grade a), such a sample is called asthenozoospermic. Isolated motility problems with normal count and sperm morphology point more in favor of varicocele. However, infections and hormonal problems, and raised reactive oxygen species levels also need to be considered for Asthenozoospermia. If the cause is known then treating the underlying condition helps.
While the commonest cause of male infertility is a low sperm count ( the technical term for this is oligospermia), some men are infertile because of poor sperm motility.
Causes of Asthenospermia ( Low Sperm Motility )
1.Problems with sperm production – such problems can be genetic (for example Klinefelter’s syndrome) or based on a hormonal disorder
2. Testicular injury and disease – injuries that affect the testicles may affect sperm production and cause low sperm count
3. Malnutrition and nutrient deficiencies – lack of some nutrients (for example Zinc, Selenium, vitamin C, etc.) may also lead to low sperm count
4. Overheating – excessive heat from saunas, hot tubs, etc. may decrease sperm production and lower sperm count
5. Smoking – smoking cigarettes may impair male fertility since it is known to reduce sperm count and sperm lifespan
Symptoms of Asthenospermia ( Low Sperm Motility )
A varicocele may have no symptoms, or it may cause pain that can vary from dull discomfort to a sharp pain. Some patients describe the pain as an ache, or a feeling of heaviness. Sometimes the exaggerated vein can be seen or felt by the patient. Painful varicocele are usually prominent in size.
The pain of a varicocele may augment after sitting or standing when pressure has built up in the exaggerated veins. Physical exertion, specially lifting, may cause pain from varicoceles or even grounds them to form.
Treatment of Asthenospermia
There are also a variety of dietary supplements, as well as vitamins and raw materials that are thought to help with a low sperm count. Maintaining a high protein, low-fat diet that is rich in vegetables and whole-grain may help, as well. The timing of intercourse may impact a low sperm count, as well. Ejaculating less often, for example, is considered to help with low sperm count.
Home Remedies for Asthenospermia ( Low Sperm Motility )
1. Stay away from cigarettes and alcohol
2. Practice yoga and meditation to be stress free
3. Try to exercise regularly
4. Try to maintain a three day gap between two consecutive ejaculations to remain fertile
5. Avoid bitter, spicy and acidic foods
6. Avoid tight underpants to provide an ambient climate for the testicles
7. Have a good massage therapy with herbal oils to improve blood circulation
8. Loose excess weight
9. Have a healthy diet containing whole grains and vegetables rich in proteins and vitamins.
10. Sperm levels are at the highest in the morning and afternoon making it the best time for love making.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or consult & order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customized Homeopathy medicines for the treatment of Asthenospermia.