PCOS and Infertility are completely related and as much as 50% of women with PCOS can face prospects of infertility if not treated in time. At Welling Homeopathy, we specialise in the treatment of PCOS for women who are facing difficulty conceiving naturally. The Homeopathy Assisted Reproduction Therapy developed at Welling Clinic can help you get pregnant with PCOS.
What is PCOS?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition that affects up to 10% of women in the United States. It’s characterized by an imbalance between estrogen and progesterone, which can cause irregular periods or no period at all. Women with this disorder also have excess hair on their face, body, arms, legs, chest, back, stomach, and underarms; acne; enlarged breasts; weight gain; increased appetite; and difficulty getting pregnant.
PCOS and Infertility
PCOS negatively impacts fertility because it causes hormonal imbalances. The most common symptoms include:
• Irregular menstrual cycles
• No period for more than 3 months
• Excessive facial/body hair growth
• Weight gain
• Increased appetite
• Difficulty conceiving
The good news is that there are many treatments available today that help treat these problems.
PCOS causes a woman’s body to produce too much testosterone, causing her hormones to be out of balance. This leads to changes in hormone levels including:
• High level of luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and prolactin
• Low estradiol and low inhibin B
• Elevated DHEA sulfate
• Decreased sex hormone-binding globulin
High levels of androgens may prevent normal ovulation from occurring. In addition, high levels of insulin increase the likelihood of polycystic ovarian disease. Insulin resistance increases as we age, so if you’re over 35 years old, your chances of developing PCOS are higher. Treatment Options The high level of androgen also affects how well an egg matures before it leaves the ovary. This means that when you’re trying to get pregnant, there may be fewer mature eggs available for fertilization.
Other Hormonal Changes Due to PCOS
Women who have PCOS often experience changes in their menstrual cycle. They tend to have more frequent periods or they might not have any period at all. These changes can make it difficult to determine whether pregnancy has occurred. If you don’t know what day your last period was, you could miss signs of conception. You should wait until you’ve had two consecutive positive tests before taking steps toward becoming pregnant.
How Does Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Affect Fertility?
The infertility rate with polycystic ovaries is very high. About 50 per cent of infertile couples struggle with PCOS. Many doctors believe that about half of those diagnosed with PCOS will eventually become infertile. However, some studies show that only 20 per cent of people with PCOS actually develop endometriosis. Endometrial cells grow outside the uterus where they form cysts. When these cells break down, they release chemicals into the bloodstream that trigger pain during menstruation.
Is it Possible to Get Pregnant With PCOS?
While it’s not impossible for a woman with PCOS to become pregnant, she will need some extra care during treatment. Here are some things to keep in mind while planning your family:
• Make sure you take time off work to rest after each doctor visit.
• Take prenatal vitamins every day.
• Eat healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, fish, poultry, beans, nuts, seeds, and olive oil. Avoid sugary drinks like soda and juice.
• Exercise regularly. Try walking 30 minutes three times per week.
• Keep stress down. Learn relaxation techniques to reduce anxiety.
If you want to learn about other options for treating infertility, check out our website! We offer free consultations where one of our doctors will review your medical history and discuss possible solutions.
Is There Natural Treatments for PCOS and Infertility
- Non-hormonal treatment without any long term ill effects,
- Complete PCOS treatment without future complications like infertility,
- Reduces all symptoms of PCOS like obesity, excess hair, mood fluctuations and hair loss,
- Custom-made Homeopathy medicines for PCOS as per our CUREplus treatment protocol,
- Experienced in helping women in 108 countries to get rid of PCOS,
- Specialty treatment developed at Welling Research Labs under Dr.Welling,M.D. for faster and permanent cure,
- You can visit us personally in Mumbai or Surat Clinics in India or order online.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our PCOS specialists today to get pregnant naturally and to start your customized Homeopathy medicines for PCOS and Infertility