- Homeopathic psychiatrist is a specialist who is allowed to treat your mind and diseases related to mind with Homeopathy medicines. Homeopathic psychiatrist uses all-natural ways to treat your disease helping to get well faster, completely and permanently. Visit a Welling Homeopath Clinic to talk to a Homeopathic specialist and get your assessment done to start your recovery.
A Homeopathic specialist at Welling Clinic can help you get well from Anxiety disorders, depression, eating disorders, Autism spectrum disorder, mood problems, bipolar disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), schizophrenia.
We recommend you visit a Homeopathic Psychiatrist at Welling Homeopathy Clinics, as the specially formulated Homeopathy medicines are natural, works faster and helps you get well completely.
Why You Need A Homeopathic Psychiatrist?
Popular advocate of natural medicines Mr.Mercola says ” Depression is one of the most common clinical problems in medicine. It is not just feeling blue. If you think you or someone you love might have depression please read my depression diagnosis page for information on how to know if you have it.
Psychotropic drugs are a major cash cow for the drug industry. These drugs fuel a $330-billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure — and now kill an estimated 36,000 people every year, with the death toll still rising.
Worldwide, 100 million people are taking psychotropic drugs. These powerful medications interfere with the delicate and complex workings of your brain and personality.
They have a great potential to cause a number of serious side effects ranging from somnolence and fatigue to violent behavior, hormone disruption and even suicide.
Yet, their use is growing at an alarming rate. Recent surveys show 73 percent more adults and 50 percent more children are using prescription drugs to treat mental illness now than were doing so in 1996.
Among adults over 65, use of psychotropic drugs — which include antidepressants and antipsychotics — doubled between 1996 and 2006.
Meanwhile, as U.S. medical journalist Robert Whitaker pointed out in the BBC News article, there is an incredible crisis for psychiatry right now, and many are losing faith in the system. ( Source: https://www.omeonet.info/articles/psychiatric.htm)
Common Mental Diseases Our Homeopathic Psychiatrists See at Welling Clinics?
Ten of the most common mental illnesses that we consulted in 2020 during COVID-19 lockdown were
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): General disorders on the autism include autistic disorder, Asperger’s syndrome and atypical autism (pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified).
- Schizophrenia: Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness that can cause people to have delusions, hallucinate or show no emotion at all. Individuals with schizophrenia can have difficulty thinking clearly, managing emotions, making decisions, and relating to others. Although the disorder can occur at any age, the average onset tends to be in the late teens and early 20’s for men and late 20’s to early 30’s for women.
- Bipolar Disorder: Bipolar disorder is one of several mood disorders that leave people with emotions swinging from very high (manic) to hazardously low (depressive). The extremes are so severe that they can damage relationships, result in poor academic or work performance and possibly lead to suicide. It is estimated that 2.6% of the population is diagnosed with bipolar disorder and over 83% of those cases are severe. Most people with bipolar disorder are diagnosed by age 25.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): OCD is characterized by repetitive, unwanted, obsessions and irrational, excessive urges of certain actions. Individuals with OCD will often see symptoms in childhood, adolescence, or young adulthood. Typically, symptoms will last more than an hour each day and will interfere with daily functioning.
- Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety disorders are the most common mental health condition in the US and can include OCD, panic attacks and phobias. It is estimated that 40 million adults have an anxiety disorder. We all have anxiety at some point in our lives, but when feelings of intense fear and distress limit daily functioning, an anxiety disorder may be present.
- Phobias: Anxiety disorder also comes in the form of phobias. Social anxiety disorder, or social phobia, occurs when everyday situations cause someone to become self-conscious and anxious. They spend days and weeks worrying about a single situation. As with panic disorder, social anxiety can lead to agoraphobia, sometimes causing the sufferers to become so overwhelmed with fear that they avoid activities or even leaving their home.
- Substance Use Disorder: Mental health disorders and substance use disorders can co-occur, making treatment for both disorders necessary. More than one in four adults with serious mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, and personality disorders, also have a substance use disorder. Individuals with a dual diagnosis, must receive treatment for both issues.
- Eating Disorders: Bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder are marked by extreme behaviours, which usually are rooted in complex biological and psychological causes, including depression and anxiety.
- Personality Disorders: Common disorders include antisocial personality disorder, avoidant personality disorder and borderline personality disorder.
- Mood Disorders: Mood disorders have varying degrees of severity and can be difficult to diagnose however, they are the most frequently diagnosed mental disorders. In addition to bipolar disorder, mood disorders include major depressive disorder and dysthymic disorder. Major depression is a debilitating illness that usually reoccurs throughout a person’s lifetime. Symptoms include fatigue, lack of focus, changes in appetite and thoughts of suicide. People with dysthymia have symptoms that are less severe but longer-lasting — for periods of at least two years. Other forms of depression include seasonal affective disorder and postpartum depression
Finding a Homeopathic Psychiatrist
If you or your child is suffering from an emotional or mental challenge, please seek help, but do so from someone who does not regard psychotropic drugs as a first line of defense. Unfortunately, this now means you may need to find someone outside of the conventional psychiatric medical community.
Fortunately, you can consult a specialist at Welling Homepathy Clinic, either visiting one of our Homeopathy clinics near you or consult online, from the comfort of your home, through our online consultation and treatment platform. Now you can get treated by Dr.Welling or one of the other specialists at Welling Homeopathy clinic after a detailed assessment.
Call +918080850950 to get advice from the top-rated Homeopathy Psychiatrist.