Welling Clinic offers specially formulated homeopathy treatment for Leucorrhea . The treatment for excessive discharge has been developed after exhaustive in-house research and studies. Meet our specialists to know if you too can be cured of Leucorrhea permanently.
What Causes Vaginal Discharge?
Types of vaginal discharge
There are several different types of vaginal discharge. These types are categorized based on their color and consistency. Some types of discharge are normal. Others may indicate an underlying condition that requires treatment.
A bit of white discharge, especially at the beginning or end of your menstrual cycle, is normal. However, if the discharge is accompanied by itching and has a thick, cottage cheese-like consistency or appearance, it’s not normal and needs treatment. This type of discharge may be a sign of a yeast infection.
Clear and watery
A clear and watery discharge is perfectly normal. It can occur at any time of the month. It may be especially heavy after exercise.
Clear and stretchy
When discharge is clear but stretchy and mucous-like, rather than watery, it indicates that you are likely ovulating. This is a normal type of discharge.
Brown or bloody
Brown or bloody discharge is usually normal, especially when it occurs during or right after your menstrual cycle. A late discharge at the end of your period can look brown instead of red. You may also experience a small amount of bloody discharge between periods. This is called spotting.
If spotting occurs during the normal time of your period and you’ve recently had sex without protection, this could be a sign of pregnancy. Spotting during an early phase of pregnancy can be a sign of miscarriage, so it should be discussed with your OB-GYN.
In rare cases, brown or bloody discharge can be a sign of advanced cervical cancer. This is why it’s important to get a yearly pelvic exam and Pap smear. Your gynecologist will check for cervical abnormalities during these procedures.
Yellow or green
A yellow or green discharge, especially when it’s thick, chunky, or accompanied by an unpleasant smell, isn’t normal. This type of discharge may be a sign of the infection trichomoniasis. It’s commonly spread through sexual intercourse.
Causes Of Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhea in young girls is caused due to various reasons. As mentioned earlier it can be physiological or pathological. White discharge can be from cervix or vagina. Here are some important causes of leucorrhea in young girls.
- Hormonal changes during puberty. Fluctuation of female hormone namely estrogen increases vaginal secretion leading to physiological leucorrhea.
- Anemia: Many young girls are anemic, especially malnourished females. White discharge is common embarrassing problem in them.
- Poor hygienic condition is one of the main causes for leucorrhea in young girls. Those who do not maintain proper hygiene during menstruation are susceptible to develop white discharge. Poor hygiene of vaginal area increases risk of infection in genitourinary tract. Thus giving rise to abnormal foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- Fungal infection flourishes in moist and unhygienic condition. Wearing tight synthetic underwear keeps the area moist for long time. Fungus Candida albicans can easily grow in such condition giving rise to abnormal white discharge.
- Young girls who are sexually active may suffer from leucorrhea due to infective pathogens such as Trichomonas vaginalis or Chlamydia infection.
- Injury to female genital tract can trigger abnormal white discharge often stained with blood.
- Girls forgetting to remove tampons during menstruation.
- Excessive sexual desire, masturbation, intestinal worms etc.
- Severe mental stress and strain as it imbalances hormones and increase secretion.
Symptoms of Leucorrhea
The symptoms of leucorrhea may not be similar as every woman is different. It may vary in intensity. Some women remain asymptomatic while some manifest following symptoms:
- Thin or thick white excessive sticky discharge from vagina.
- The discharge can be foul and yellow if it is caused due to infection.
- Severe itching, soreness and swelling in vaginal area.
- Weakness and generalized debility.
- Burning urination.
- Rash in genital region.
- Backache and headache.
- Pain in thigh and calf muscles.
- White discharge sticking to undergarments.
Homeopathy for Leucorrhea or vaginal discharge
These homeopathic remedies are capable of curing all types of leucorrhea or white flow. It does not matter whether the cause is an infection or it is just physiological. These homeopathic remedies have been used most frequently and have been found to be very effective. Often, one has to go beyond these medicines to find some other medicine that may be more suitable for a particular patient. Homeopathy is a highly individualized system of treatment and tailors the medicines according to each and every individual patient.
The treatment for Leucorrhea may vary from case to case – some requiring short-term whereas others requiring long-term treatment. The duration of treatment depends on various factors such as the severity, duration, exact cause of Leucorrhea, other treatments taken for the same and your general health.
Meet our experts today to know more about Leucorrhea treatment and how you too can live an easy life with Welling Homeopathy treatment for Leucorrhea.