Treatment of Sarcoidosis needs tailor-made homeopathy medicine chalked out for you. The treatment has been developed after exhaustive in-house research. Our clinics consult for more than 200 patients of Sarcoidosis globally, every year. You too can be benefitted from our expertise in the treatment of Sarcoidosis.
Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines for Sarcoidosis?
- Custom-made Homeopathy medicines for Sarcoidosis are proven to work in our patients from 108 countries,
- The homeopathy treatment for Sarcoidosis can help you recover from all major symptoms of Sarcoidosis including breathlessness,
- Once the treatment of Sarcoidosis is complete, the symptoms rarely return,
- You get faster relief due to our newly researched homeopathy medicines at Welling Research Labs.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customised Homeopathy medicines for Sarcoidosis.
Sarcoidosis is a chronic disease of unknown cause characterized by the enlargement of lymph nodes in many parts of the body and the widespread appearance of granulomas derived from the reticulo-endothelial system.
Causes of Sarcoidosis
The exact cause of sarcoidosis is not known. The current working hypothesis is, in genetically susceptible individuals, sarcoidosis is caused through alteration to the immune response after exposure to an environmental, occupational, or infectious agent. Some cases may be caused by treatment with TNF inhibitors like etanercept
(1)Genetics: In persistent sarcoidosis, the HLA haplotype HLA-B7-DR15 are either cooperating in disease or another gene between these two loci is associated. In nonpersistent disease, there is a strong genetic association with HLA DR3-DQ2
(2)Infectious Agents: Several infectious agents appear to be significantly associated with sarcoidosis, but none of the known associations is specific enough to suggest a direct causative role. The major implicated infectious agents include micobacteria, fungi, borellia and ricketsia.
(3)Autoimmune: Association of autoimmune disorders has been frequently observed. The exact mechanism of this relation is not known, but some evidence supports the hypothesis that this is a consequence of Th1 lymphokine prevalence.
Symptoms of Sarcoidosis
The symptoms of Sarcoidosis can vary greatly, depending on which organs are involved. Most patients initially complain of a persistent dry cough, fatigue, and shortness of breath. Other symptoms may include:
- Tender reddish bumps or patches on the skin.
- Red and teary eyes or blurred vision.
- Swollen and painful joints.
- Enlarged and tender lymph glands in the neck, armpits, and groin.
- Enlarged lymph glands in the chest and around the lungs.
- Hoarse voice.
- Pain in the hands, feet, or other bony areas due to the formation of cysts (an abnormal sac-like growth) in bones.
- Kidney stones formation.
- Enlarged Liver.
- Development of abnormal or missed heartbeats (arrhythmias), inflammation of the covering of the heart (pericarditis), or heart failure.
- Nervous systems effects, including hearing loss, meningitis, seizures, or psychiatric disorders (for example, dementia, depression, psychosis).
Diagnosis of Sarcoidosis
A number of different tests may be carried out to diagnose Sarcoidosis, depending on which organs are affected.
- If symptoms of patient suggest that he has pulmonary Sarcoidosis, he is first advised a chest X-ray
- CT scan of lungs is usually done to look for signs of Sarcoidosis.
- In some cases, doctors may want to examine the inside of lungs using a long, thin, flexible tube with a light source and a camera at one end endoscope that is passed down the throat. A small sample of lung tissue may also be removed during this test so it can be studied under a microscope. This is known as a biopsy.
- If doctors think patient may have Sarcoidosis affecting other organs – such as the skin, heart or eyes – scans or examinations of these areas will usually be carried out.
Treatment of Sarcoidosis
There is no cure for Sarcoidosis, but the disease may get better on its own over time. Many people with Sarcoidosis have mild symptoms and do not require any treatment at all. Treatment, when it is needed, generally falls into two categories: maintenance of good health practices and drug treatment. Good health practices include:
- Getting regular check-ups with your health care provider
- Eating a well-balanced diet with a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Drinking 8 to 10 8-ounce glasses of water a day
- Getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep each night
- Exercising regularly, and managing and maintaining your weight
- Quitting smoking
- Avoiding exposure to dust, chemicals, fumes, gases, toxic inhalants, and other substances that can harm your lungs
- Avoiding excessive amounts of calcium-rich foods (such as dairy products, oranges, and canned salmon with bones), vitamin D, and sunlight. Daily sunbathing is an example of excessive sunlight and should be avoided; sunlight received from activities of everyday living is acceptable. (The advice in this bullet point is limited to patients with high blood or urine levels of calcium.)
Drug treatments are used to relieve symptoms, reduce the inflammation of the affected tissues, reduce the impact of granuloma development, and prevent the development of lung fibrosis and other irreversible organ damage.
Corticosteroids are particularly effective in reducing inflammation, and are typically the first drugs used in treating Sarcoidosis. The oral corticosteroid prednisone is the most commonly used corticosteroid. For patients who cannot take prednisolone or for whom a longer course of treatment is necessary, there are other anti-inflammatory medications that can be used.
Homoeopathy Treatment for Sarcoidosis
Sarcoidosis’ is a ‘not well understood’ complex, multisystem, commonplace inflammatory disease, characterized by the formation of noncaseating granulomas. The granuloma is a battle clashed on a genetically susceptible ground between an unrecognised antigen(s) and a highly organized squad of lymphocytes and macrophages. The lungs are the most commonly involved organs, but no structure of the body is known to be immune to its wrecks. The cause of sarcoidosis is not known till now. Though not common, it often leads to permanent failure or disabilities of the organs ultimately leading to the end of vital functions.
‘Sarcoidosis’, like another disease, affects the person as a whole irrespective of the cause. The whole person is altered producing the signs of ‘Sarcoidosis’ as well as a characteristic picture of sick individual including mentals and physicals specific to his personality. This disease picture specific to that particular patient is always different from that in another one due to his particular identity proving him to be an ‘Individual’.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online.
Get faster relief and complete cure with our Homeopathic treatment of Sarcoidosis.