logo2017

Get Your Confidence Back

With Proven Treatment of Vitiligo

The specially formulated Homeopathy treatment for Vitiligo has helped our patients globally to stop the progress and reverse the white patches. The award-winning clinics including Star award for quality in Healthcare, ABP-News award, Lokmat Brand Excellence award and many more, we are proud to offer Holistic and Permanent Homeopathy treatment for Vitiligo for you.

Before starting any treatment, meet our specialist today for a detailed evaluation. 

Meet Our Specialist Today

Call (+91) 80 80 850 950

We have clinics in Mumbai at Andheri, Borivali, Kandivali, Mahim, Thane, Vashi and in Surat at Adajan.

man-vitiligo-hiding-face-affected-skin-condition-his-44279801
Patient Count
Under Treatment
Vitiligo Treatment
4.6 (92.5%) 40 vote[s]

Book Your Appointment Online
and get confirmed appointment instantly

Fill the form and we will call you at your convenient time to help you book an appointment to meet our experts in treating Vitiligo.

Meet our Specialists

General landing page

Do you want a treatment for Vitiligo, that is holistic, natural, painless and permanent?

Or if your treatment has been temporary and mostly ineffective? Its time to turn to Welling Homeopathy. The Cureplus Homeopathy treatment method for vitiligo is tried and tested, developed by our research team for quick actions.

Vitiligo on Lips

Vitiligo on lips is the most difficult for treatment and usually the last to get cured. Being easily visible, its most distressing ...

Vitiligo on Eyelids

Vitiligo on eyelids can be resolved in a time duration varying from 7 to 9 months. It can take more time depending on ...

Vitiligo on Face

Vitiligo on face is the second most distressing area of vitiligo and needs urgent treatment to maintain your confidence ...

Vitiligo on Hands

Vitiligo on hands is one of the commonest and also the easiest to recover through our treatment protocol ...

Vitiligo on Abdomen

Vitiligo on abdomen is not seen to public, so patients come at an advanced stage for treatment, which delays the recovery ...

Vitiligo on Legs

Vitiligo on legs also is the commonest & also one of the quickest to recover, if our treatment is started early...

What Our Patients Say ?

"Having suffered for the last 12 years and changing doctors every year, I finally got recovery happening in my white spots. I am 75% recovered and I am super confident of remaining 25% to go."

Mohd. Naseem - Mumbai

"My child of 12 years got white spots on eye lids and lips some 4 years back and have been taking treatment from Welling Clinic for the last 5 months. All spots but one, are all gone, thanks to Drs @Welling"

Snehal Banerjee - Kolkata 

"I am being taking treatment for the last 3 months for leucoderma and what I liked most about Welling Clinic, is they don't lock you for months or year. I take monthly treatment  & I am very satisfied"

Vikrant Sinha - Mumbai

Book Your Appointment Online
and get confirmed appointment instantly

Fill the form and we will call you at your convenient time to help you book an appointment to meet our experts in treating Vitiligo.

Meet our Specialists

General landing page