The most common symptoms of lichen planus include the following:
- purplish-colored lesions or bumps with flat tops on your skin or genitals
- lesions that develop and spread over the body during weeks or a few months
- itching at the site of the rash
- lacy white lesions in the mouth, which may be painful or cause a burning sensation
- blisters, which burst and become scabby
- thin white lines over the rash
So Does Lichen Planus Spread To Others?
The most common type of lichen planus affects the skin. Over the course of several weeks lesions appear and spread. The condition will usually clear up within six to 16 months.
Lichen planus does not spread to others and it is not infectious or contagious. So your family would not get it from you.
Get Cured Of Lichen Planus!!
Specially formulated Homeopathy medicines, available exclusively at Welling Clinics can be very effective to cure Lichen Planus and prevent complications.
Welling Clinic offers specialised Homeopathy treatment to cure Lichen Planus permanently. The Homeopathy treatment for Lichen Planus has been developed after an exhaustive in-house research. Our clinics consults for more than 4000 patients of Lichen Planus globally, every year. You too can be benefitted by our expertise in treating Lichen Planus.