Homeopathy Treatment for Migraine at Welling specialty Clinics can help you cure Migraine within 6-8 months. The treatment gradually but completely stops symptoms of migraine, like severe throbbing pain on one side of the head, accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound that many patients of migraine suffer from.
We offer specially formulate Homeopathy treatment to cure Migraines permanently. The treatment protocol has been developed after exhaustive in-house research. Our clinics consult for more than 4000 patients with Migraines globally, every year. You too can be benefitted from our expertise in the treatment of migraines.
Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines For Migraine?
- The custom-made Homeopathy medicines for migraine has helped over 9000 patients from 108 countries
- The treatment has been effective to cure symptoms of migraine-like extreme head pain, nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light or sound, and more.
- Usually, our patients feel better within 2-3 months of treatment and get a complete cure within 12-18 months,
- The treatment is safe, natural, and not habit-forming, you can stop the medicines after cure.
- The cure can be early or delayed depending on how soon you start your treatment after you feel the first symptom of migraine.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customized Homeopathy medicines for migraine.
What is Migraine?
It is a common form of headache where there is episodic, paroxysmal headache usually but not necessarily affecting one side of the head. It may or may not be associated with giddiness, nausea, vomiting or visual impairment.
Pain is usually intense and lasting for half an hour to over a couple of days. The attack of migraine is usually preceded by constriction (narrowing) of the cranial vessels (blood vessels supplying the brain and skull) and the headache commences with dilatation of these blood vessels. The attacks of migraine tend to be recurrent and the severity of attacks usually decreases as the patient ages.
Causes of Migraine
Migraine is a vascular headache that is caused due to vasodilatation and abnormalities in the levels of certain chemicals in the brain.
It also tends to be hereditary in nature.
Triggering factors are;
- Certain foods and beverages such as alcoholic drinks, chocolates, red wine.
- Skipping meals, lack of sleep, changes in sleeping pattern
- Strong odors, perfumes
- Menstrual periods
- Change in weather
- Excessive fatigue
- Bright light
Symptoms of Migraine
It often begins in childhood, adolescence, or early adulthood.
4 stages are there-
1.Prodrome-One or two days before migraine there may be;
- Food cravings
- Neck stiffness
- Uncontrollable yawning
2.Aura-It occurs before and during headaches. These include;
- Visual phenomenon
- Vision loss
- Pins and needle sensation in arms or legs
- Speech or language problem
3.Attack-When untreated it usually lasts from four to 72 hours. Following symptoms;
- Pain on both sides or one side of the head
- Pain-pulsating or throbbing type
- Sensitivity to lights and sounds
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
4.Postdrome-Occurs after a migraine attack.Patient may feel drained and washed out.
Types of Migraine
1) Migraine with Aura (Classic Migraine):
This type of headache is characterized by neurological phenomenon (aura) that is experienced 10 to 30 minutes before the headache begins. Auras may be experienced as visual disturbances, hallucinations or even temporary loss of vision before the headache. . Some other common expressions of the aura may be in the form of giddiness, vertigo, tingling numbness in various parts of the body, weakness, difficulty in speech, etc. Auras are experienced due to the constriction of the cranial blood vessels prior to the commencement of the migraine.
2) Migraine without Aura (Common Migraine):
This is a common presentation and here the patient does not experience any aura (neurological phenomena) before the headache. Nausea and vomiting frequently accompany this kind of migraine. General fatigue and lethargy may be experienced before the headache begins.
There are some other types of Migraine which are not so common:
5) Status migraine
Diagnosis of Migraine
Diagnosis is based on the history given by the patient. Certain investigations are:
- CT scan-This helps doctors to diagnose tumors, infections, brain damage etc.
- MRI-To produces detailed images of brain and blood vessels.
- Spinal tap (lumbar puncture)- In this, a thin needle is inserted between two vertebrae in the lower back to extract a sample of cerebrospinal fluid for laboratory analysis.
- Magnetic resonance angiography
Treatment for Migraine
Pain-relieving medicines-NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Triptans, etc.,anti nauseatic medicines, opioid medications.
Preventive medications-Cardiovascular drugs (beta blockers),antidepressant(serotonin,norepinephrine), antiseizure drugs.
Homeopathic Treatment For Migraine
Homeopathic medicines for Migraine act on the body at the level of immunity and restore the deviated function. They also help to control the symptoms of Migraine without any side effects. Welling Homeopathy treatment for Migraine is a tried and tested protocol to offer long-term relief and permanent cure gradually.
The Homeopathic medicines for Migraines have to be specific to every individual person. That is the reason a detailed history is required to customise the treatment for Migraine. The Homeopathic treatment for Migraine is chalked out after a detailed analysis and review of your past treatments for Migraine and medicines for Migraine taken by you.
Homeopathy believes that migraine is a personality disorder and hence the treatment should be determined according to the personality of the patient.
With continued treatment, patient notices the reduction in the frequency of attacks and intensity of pains.
Homeopathic Medicines For Migraine
In the last 20 years our specialists have commonly prescribed these homeopathy medicines for migraine:
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customized Homeopathy treatment for migraine.