Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum at Welling Homeopathy involves a specially formulated medicine for Molluscum Contagiosum, which is tailor-made for you and includes customized homeopathic medicines for complete cure. More than 10,750 patients have been benefitted by our advise regarding Molluscum Contagiosum and we are sure, even you can get rid of Molluscum Contagiosum with our speciality treatment.
See our specialists or consults us online to know more about our Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum.
What is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molluscum contagiosum causes a benign viral infection that is largely affected.
It causes characterized skin lesions consisting of single or multiple rounded dome shaped pink waxy papules that are 2-5 mm.
They spread from person to person by touching the affected part.
Commonly seen in children, sexually active adults, immune deficiencies individuals.
Moll scum is contagious until the bumps goes out some growths may remain for upto 4 years.
Causes of Molluscum Contagiosum
- Trauma – eg during shaving.
- Psoriasis or lichen planus skin conditions involvement.
- Sharing of personal belongings of affected individuals.
- Commonly seen in STD cases
- Even in cases of immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) with lower CD4.
Symptoms of Molluscum contagiosum
- Lesions flesh coloured, dome shaped 1-5 mm diameter.
- Painless but they may itch or become irritated.
- Picking or scratching of bumps leads into infection.
- Lesions generally lasts for 6 weeks.
Histopathological & excision biopsy is carried out to detect the conditions.
Complications of Molluscum contagiosum
- Includes irritation, inflammation and secondary infections.
- Cellulitis is another complication seen in HIV infected individuals.
- Follicular or papillary conjunctivitis.
Treatment of Molluscum contagiosum
- Cryotherapy or curettage of lesions.
- Topical keratolytic.
- Laser therapy.
- Imiquimod, antiviral therapy.
- Canthandin , combination of salicyclic and lactic acid.
Homeopathic line of treatment – bromium, bryonia, causticum, kali – iod, nat mur, silicea, sulphur.
Homoepathy Treatment Molluscum contagiosum
- Homeopath is harmless, safe, has no side effects.
- Homeopathy offers painless , non surgical, non scarring.
- Improving the immunity levels and quality of skin also improves.
- It stimulates body healing power to fight against diseases.
- Homeopathy also helps in treating the cause of disease rather than suppression.
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of Molluscum contagiosum.