If you want to cure Molluscum Contagiosum naturally, you are at right place to start your Homeopathy treatment. Our Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum with specially formulated Homeopathy medicines for Molluscum Contagiosum, can help you completely cure it.
See our specialists at any Welling Clinic in India or order online instantly from the link above.
More than 10,750 patients have been benefitted by our advice regarding Molluscum Contagiosum and we are sure, even you can get rid of Molluscum Contagiosum with our speciality treatment.
Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines For Molluscum Contagiosum?
- Our custom-made Homeopathy medicines for Molluscum contagiosum has helped 7680 patients since the start of the clinic,
- The Homeopathy treatment for lichen planus has cured the most widespread painful Molluscum contagiosum,
- The treatment is non-steroidal, with no creams and no locations. Just natural Homeopathy medicines custom-made for you for faster recovery,
- Usually, we see a cure in 12-18 months, rarely requiring 24 months.
- The fastest and the safest way to get cured of Molluscum contagiosum permanently.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customised Homeopathy medicines for Molluscum contagiosum.
What is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molluscum contagiosum is a virus that causes red, raised bumps on the skin. It’s caused by contact with someone who has the infection and it can be passed from adults to children and vice versa. Molluscum contagiosum is highly contagious and it’s important to wash your hands often in order to prevent spreading this disease!
It causes characterized skin lesions consisting of single or multiple rounded dome shaped pink waxy papules that are 2-5 mm.They spread from person to person by touching the affected part.
Commonly seen in children, sexually active adults, immune deficiencies individuals.
Mollscum is contagious until the bumps goes out some growths may remain for upto 4 years.
Causes of Molluscum Contagiosum
- Trauma – eg during shaving.
- Psoriasis or lichen planus skin conditions involvement.
- Sharing of personal belongings of affected individuals.
- Commonly seen in STD cases
- Even in cases of immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) with lower CD4.
Symptoms of Molluscum Contagiosum
The symptoms of Molluscum contagiosum start out as small, flesh-colored or white bumps on the skin. The bumps can be raised or flat. They are typically smaller than a pencil eraser. Some kids don’t develop any symptoms at all.
At first, the bumps may just look like pimples, but they grow to become warts and can get bigger over time. The bumps can also break open and bleed, which could lead to more serious complications if left untreated. The bumps of Molluscum contagiosum usually go away on their own in a few months. Some people, especially young kids, may not notice the bumps or they may mistake them for a rash or mosquito bites. That’s why it’s important for parents to check their children’s bodies during routine baths.
Molluscum contagiosum infections are typically harmless, but they can be contagious – so watch out! Always wash your hands with soap and water after using the bathroom, changing a diaper, or being in contact with someone who has the infection. You can also use hand sanitizer or alcohol-based hand wipes. If you see any bumps on your body, let your doctor know right away .
Histopathological & excision biopsy is carried out to detect the conditions.
Does Molluscum Contagiosum Cause Symptoms in Adults?
Adults over the age of 30 who contract molluscum contagiosum usually have few symptoms (or none at all) and the infection clears up within a few months. Some people might experience an itchy or irritated feeling at the site, but that’s pretty much it! How are they treated? Since children tend to be the ones with the most severe symptoms, they are also the ones who get treatment for molluscum contagiosum.
Transmission of Molluscum contagiosum
The virus that causes Molluscum contagiosum is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact. Normally, a person contracts the virus by touching an infected area (particularly a child who has the infection in its early stages). That person then passes it on to someone else, usually another child or family member.
Complications of Molluscum Contagiosum
Molluscum is usually non-serious, meaning it will often go away without treatment. However, there are some complications that can be a result of the condition and these can either be viral or bacterial in nature. The most common complication from molluscum contagiosum is eczema (atopic dermatitis). If you experience itching and dry skin when your molluscums aren’t healing then this might indicate an allergic reaction to the virus; if left untreated eczema can lead to infections such as impetigo or cellulitis which have their own set of serious consequences for the sufferer.
- Includes irritation, inflammation and secondary infections.
- Cellulitis is another complication seen in HIV infected individuals.
- Follicular or papillary conjunctivitis.
Treatment of Molluscum contagiosum
- Cryotherapy or curettage of lesions.
- Topical keratolytic.
- Laser therapy.
- Imiquimod, antiviral therapy.
- Canthandin , combination of salicyclic and lactic acid.
Homoepathy Treatment Of Molluscum contagiosum
- Homeopath is harmless, safe and has no side effects.
- Homeopathy offers painless , non surgical, non scarring.
- Improving the immunity levels and quality of skin also improves.
- It stimulates body healing power to fight against diseases.
- Homeopathy also helps in treating the cause of disease rather than suppression.
Homoepathy Medicines For Molluscum Contagiosum
The most common Homeopathy medicines for molluscum contagiosum prescribed by our specialist are bromium, bryonia, causticum, kali – iod, nat mur, silicea, sulphur.
As the medicines are custom-made for your and prescribed individually for you, meet our specialist for your Homeopathy medicines for molluscum contagiosum.
Homeopathic Treatment for Molluscum Contagiosum in Mumbai
We have 6 Homeopathy clinics in Mumbai, with experienced Homeopathy specialists to offer you detailed evaluation and our speciality homeopathy treatment for Mollucum Contagiosum.
Homeopathic Treatment for Molluscum Contagiosum in Surat
We have a Homeopathy clinic in Adajana, Surat, with a Senior Homeopathy specialist, trained at our Mumbai Clinic under Dr.Welling, M.D. to offer you detailed evaluation and our speciality homeopathy treatment for Mollucum Contagiosum.
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of Molluscum contagiosum.