Treatment of Candidiasis at Welling Homeopathy involves a specially developed treatment protocol which includes customized homeopathic medicines for complete painless recovery.
Candidiasis (Thrush) is a fungal infection caused by candida group of yeast like fungus usually candida albicans
Candida is normally present in the body. The organism is a commensal i.e. it naturally colonizes the human body without benefiting or damaging it.
A healthy immune system and the presence of other microorganisms, check its uncontrolled multiplication and thereby, infections.
It is an opportunistic organism causing an infection only when your immune defenses are lowered enough for it to multiply. Carriers generally don’t develop any symptoms so long as they are healthy.
Caused by Candida albicans a fungus which looks likes yeast
Candidiasis can be triggered to occur by variety of factors –
- Certain medication likes corticosteroids, birth control pills, antibiotics etc
- Conditions lowering or affecting immune system like HIV, Diabetes mellitus, various cancers
- Pregnancy – as it includes lot of Hormonal Changes
- Presence of creamy white slightly raised lesions in mouth especially on tongue, inner cheeks, roof of mouth etc.
- Lesions are painful and bleed when scraped or brushing teeth
- Redness below the whit patches
- Bad breath
- Soreness of Teeth
- Strange unpleasant taste in mouth
- Cracking of outer edges of mouth
- Spreading to other parts of the body
- Severe symptoms may lead to painful and difficult swallowing
Treatment includes antifungal treatment like-
- Miconazol Buccal (antifungal tablet )
Scope of Homoeopathy-
Homeopathy treats candidiasis from the roots and prevents tendency for recurrence
Homoeopathic medication helps to maintain the balance between the useful bacteria’s thus preventing the occurrence of candidiasis
Helps to cure the symptoms of the disease like Bad breath, pain and cure the lesions in the mouth
This is one of the most commonly prescribed homeopathic remedies. In most cases, there will be burning and redness in some area of the body. People who need this remedy are often warm, especially at night, and do worse from heat, including warm baths. There may also be a tendency to have diarrhea, driving the patient out of bed at 5am.
Oral thrush. Ulcers. Dry, cracked tongue with a bitter taste. Craves sour food. < fruit, tobacco
Huge appetite, with over-consumption of food. Thickly coated white tongue. Bloated after eating with frequent belching. Diarrhea alternating with constipation
Craves sweets. Chilly. Bloated, distended abdomen. Appetite increases/reduces while eating. Eats quickly. < 4 – 8 pm; missing a meal; eating; re-heated foods; cold food and drinks> rubbing abdomen; hot food and drinks.
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of Candidiasis.