Treatment of Cervical Spondylosis at Welling Homeopathy involves our specially formulated treatment which includes our tailor-made homeopathic medicines for Cervical Spondylosis for complete painless recovery. Visit one of our Welling Clinic for complete treatment of Cervical Spondylosis.
Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines for Cervical Spondylosis?
- Our custom-made Homeopathy medicines for Cervical Spondylosis has helped 6,650 patients since the start of the clinic,
- The Homeopathy treatment for Cervical Spondylosis has cured the most painful Cervical Spondylosis,
- The treatment has not injections or surgery for Cervical Spondylosis. Just natural Homeopathy medicines custom-made for your for faster recovery,
- Usually, we see a cure in 12-18 months without hospital visits,
- Treatment can help you get quick relief from symptoms of Cervical Spondylosis like Pain, recurrent headaches, stiffness in the neck, weakness in your arms and legs numbness in your shoulders, arms, or hands and more,
- The fastest and the safest way to get cured of Cervical Spondylosis symptoms permanently.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customised Homeopathy medicines for Cervical Spondylosis.
What is Cervical Spondylosis?
Cervical Spondylosis is a general term for age related wear and tear affecting the spinal disks in the neck. It is a condition involving changes to the bones, discs, joints of the neck. It worsens with age.There also appears to be a genetic component involved because some families will have more of these changes over time, while other will develop less. Vertebrae are bones that join together to form the entire backbone.In between the vertebrae are cushion like structures called “intervertebral discs”.Age related wear and tear can cause the joints between the vertebrae to degenerate.It causes pain in affected region.When the nerve roots start getting pressed ,it can lead to symptoms of nerve compression.
Causes of Cervical Spondylosis
Chronic wear on the cervical spine causes Cervical Spondylosis. Abnormal growth or spurs on the vertebrae can compress one or more of the nerve roots. The major risk factor is aging. Other factors are-
1.Injury-It can be caused by past injury,repeated fractures or dislocations of the joints of the neck.These causes abnormal tear of joints,ligaments and the structures surrounding the joints.
2.Occupational strain-Physical strain,intensity of work and duration of working hours constitutes the occupational strain and can increase the wear and tear.
4.Body type-Being overweight and not exercising increases the chances of Cervical Spondylosis.
5.Past spine surgery
Symptoms of Cervical Spondylosis
- Neck pain is often accompanied by stiffness. Pain may also radiate to shoulder or to the occiput.
- Nonspecific headaches occurring mostly in the sub-occipital region and radiate to the base of neck and to the vertex.
- Occasionally pain may be atypical and present as chest pain or breast pain.
- Patient with myelopathy present with difficulty in writing,diffuse weakness.
- Loss of sphincter control and incontinence occurs in very rare cases,some patients complain of urgency,frequency and urinary hesitancy.
Diagnosis of Cervical Spondylosis
- Neck X-ray-It may show bone spurs
- CT-scan-This test takes X-ray from many different directions and then combines them into a cross sectional views of the structures in the neck.
- MRI-It can produce a detailed cross sectional images of both bones and soft tissues.
- Myelogram-Dye is injected into the spinal cord and X-rays or Ct-scans are taken.
2.Nerve function test-
- Electromyogram-It measures the electrical activity in the nerves.
- Nerve conduction study-It is done to measure the strength and speed of nerve signals.
Treatment of Cervical Spondylosis
Muscle relaxant like cyclobenzaprine, robaxine. Anti-seizure drugs like gabapentin, Narcotics, Steroid injections, Physical therapy Surgery-Removing a herniated disk or bone spurs.
Majority of these offer only temporary relief without a long term cure. With time progressing the damage and pain keeps increasing.
Homeopathic Treatment of Cervical Spondylosis
Homeopathic treatment for cervical Spondylosis offers a customised treatment for you. The Homeopathic Medicine provides significant relief in pain and stiffness and also slows down the progress of disease. Other symptoms such as tingling, numbness and weakness are also improved. The range of mobility of neck improves gradually.
Visit one of our clinics today to know more about our speciality treatment for cervical Spondylosis and how even you can get benefitted by our treatment.
Homeopathic Medicines for Cervical Spondylosis
Get the Welling Advantage
Specially formulated Homeopathic treatment of cervical Spondylosis can help you recover completely, reverse any damage and relieve pain.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customised Homeopathy treatment of Cervical Spondylosis.