Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at Welling Homeopathy involves a specially developed treatment protocol which includes customized homeopathic medicines for complete painless recovery.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a disorder characterized by extreme fatigue and tiredness that doesn’t go away with rest and cannot be explained by underlying medical condition
These symptoms are to such a degree that they limit a person’s ability to carry out ordinary daily activities
Causes are unknown but speculations are made that some vial infections, Hypotension, weakened immune system, Hormonal imbalances could be the contributing factors.
Also genetic predisposition could play a role in the development of the disease
- Most common symptom is abnormal exhaustion after any form of exertion lasting more than 24 hours and worsening of other symptoms.
- Un refreshing sleep- makes patient wake up tired even after period of rest and experience excessive daytime sleepiness
- Widespreadmuscle and joint pain,
- Sore throat
- Headachesof a type not previously experienced
- Difficult concentration- They experience difficulties with attention, concentration and memory that have been linked to problems in how the brain processes information – particularly processing speed and complex information processing.
- Pain- but muscle pain, joint pain and headache are common inCFS patients
- Tender Lymph Nodes
Other common symptoms include the following:
- brain fog (feeling like one is in a mental fog)
- difficulty maintaining an upright position, dizziness, balance problems or fainting
- allergiesor sensitivities to foods, odors, chemicals, medications, or noise
- irritable bowel syndrome-like symptoms such as bloating, stomach pain, constipation, diarrheaand nausea
- chillsand night sweats
- visual disturbances (sensitivity to light, blurring, eye pain)
- Depression or mood problems (irritability, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks
- Social isolation
- Lifestyle restrictions
- Increased work absences
- Treatment is based on those therapies that reduce the symptoms.
- Drug therapies (bupropion[Wilburton], sertraline [Zoloft], and other antidepressant drugs) are used to treat symptoms of sleep, pain, and psychological problems.
- Some have usedAdderall (off-label use).
- Other therapies that are used includestress reduction and lifestyle changes (which may include diet and exercise reduction).
- Some suggestdiet and nutrition play a role and recommend vitamin D, B6, B12, lysine, and glutathione
Scope of Homoeopathy:-
Homoeopathy has very good scope in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome.
Homoeopathic medication when selected properly can help patient get relief in many of his complaints like malaise, pain etc
On a Long run homoeopathy can reduce the discomfort and difficulties encountered in day to day activities better thus improving the quality of life of the patient
Kali Phos is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic remedy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome where the slightest mental or physical exertion leads to extreme fatigue. For such persons, even a little work seems to be a very huge task. Extreme prostration, weakness and tired feeling ensue from a little exertion. The person feels worn out as if all the energy has been drained out. Apart from lassitude and exhaustion, the person also complains of a weak memory. Forgetfulness accompanies a weak and impaired memory. Forgetfulness is noticeable while speaking or writing. Stressed mind and worries accompanying Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are also effectively cured by Homeopathic medicine Kali Phos.
Sleepiness throughout the day with disabling fatigue. Along with drowsiness and fatigue, heaviness in head may also be felt.
Dizziness and vertigo due to extreme fatigue and a tired feeling. Muscle weakness and pain also show their impact in such patients. The muscle pain is mostly present in neck, shoulders, back, hips and legs. The patient may also experience trembling and weakness in limbs.
Patient feels like lying down all the time due to excessive fatigue. Standing, walking and the slightest exertion result in fatigue and lying down provides some relief to the person. Even a little exertion leads to utmost lack of strength and weakness. Such persons also hesitate and have fear exerting because they anticipate exhaustion as a result. Apart from disabling fatigue, anxiety may also show its presence in extreme levels.
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.