Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at Welling Homeopathy involves specially formulated Homeopathy medicines for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It includes customized homeopathic medicines for complete and quick recovery.
- 1 Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- 2 What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- 3 Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- 4 Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- 5 Complications of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- 6 Allopathic Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- 7 Homeopathic Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- 8 Homeopathy Medicines For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- The custom-made Homeopathy medicines for chronic fatigue syndrome has helped over 9000 patients from 108 countries
- The treatment has been effective to cure symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome-like sleep problems, exhaustion, muscle or joint pain, headaches, and more.
- Usually, our patients feel better within 2-3 months of treatment and get a complete cure within 12-18 months,
- The treatment is safe, natural, and not habit-forming, you can stop the medicines after cure.
- The cure can be early or delayed depending on how soon you start your treatment after you feel the first symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customized Homeopathy medicines for chronic fatigue syndrome.
What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
A chronic fatigue syndrome is a disorder that causes the body to feel tired and exhausted all of the time. Some people with CFS never have more than two or three hours of continuous sleep at night, while others may fall asleep after only a few minutes. There are many factors that cause chronic fatigue syndrome, but it’s currently unknown what causes it in its entirety. Here are some symptoms of CFS:
The most common symptom is extreme exhaustion. This may cause irritability, confusion, mental fogginess, and dizziness.
CFS varies in severity from one person to the next. In severe cases, people with this syndrome can only work or attend school for a few hours per day before needing to rest again and recover. Some people have such mild symptoms that they don’t even know anything’s wrong with them until they’re diagnosed by their doctor.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Causes are unknown but speculations are made that some vial infections, Hypotension, weakened immune system, hormonal imbalances could be the contributing factors.
Also genetic predisposition could play a role in the development of the disease
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Most common symptom is abnormal exhaustion after any form of exertion lasting more than 24 hours and worsening of other symptoms.
- Un refreshing sleep- makes patient wake up tired even after period of rest and experience excessive daytime sleepiness
- Widespreadmuscle and joint pain,
- Sore throat
- Headachesof a type not previously experienced
- Difficult concentration- They experience difficulties with attention, concentration and memory that have been linked to problems in how the brain processes information – particularly processing speed and complex information processing.
- Pain- but muscle pain, joint pain and headache are common inCFS patients
- Tender Lymph Nodes
Other common symptoms include the following:
- brain fog (feeling like one is in a mental fog)
- difficulty maintaining an upright position, dizziness, balance problems or fainting
- allergiesor sensitivities to foods, odors, chemicals, medications, or noise
- irritable bowel syndrome-like symptoms such as bloating, stomach pain, constipation, diarrheaand nausea
- chillsand night sweats
- visual disturbances (sensitivity to light, blurring, eye pain)
- Depression or mood problems (irritability, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks
Complications of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Complications of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can be cognitive impairment and many other symptoms. For example, a symptom could be feeling excessive pain. A person with this complication would have very little time enjoy a healthy lifestyle. However, many of the complications are not life-threatening; they can be treated which is great news for those who suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Social isolation
- Lifestyle restrictions
- Increased work absences
Allopathic Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Treatment is based on those therapies that reduce the symptoms.
- Drug therapies (bupropion[Wilburton], sertraline [Zoloft], and other antidepressant drugs) are used to treat symptoms of sleep, pain, and psychological problems.
- Some have usedAdderall (off-label use).
- Other therapies that are used includestress reduction and lifestyle changes (which may include diet and exercise reduction).
- Some suggestdiet and nutrition play a role and recommend vitamin D, B6, B12, lysine, and glutathione
Homeopathic Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Homeopathy treatment from Welling Clinics can have a very good scope in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome.
Homeopathic medication when selected properly can help the patient get relief in many of his complaints like malaise, pain, etc.
In a long run, homeopathy can reduce the discomfort and difficulties encountered in day to day activities better thus improving the quality of life of the patient
Homeopathy Medicines For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Kali Phos is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic remedy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome where the slightest mental or physical exertion leads to extreme fatigue. For such persons, even a little work seems to be a very huge task. Extreme prostration, weakness and tired feeling ensue from a little exertion. The person feels worn out as if all the energy has been drained out. Apart from lassitude and exhaustion, the person also complains of weak memory. Forgetfulness accompanies a weak and impaired memory. Forgetfulness is noticeable while speaking or writing. A stressed mind and worries accompanying Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are also effectively cured by Homeopathic medicine Kali Phos.
Sleepiness throughout the day with disabling fatigue. Along with drowsiness and fatigue, heaviness in head may also be felt.
Dizziness and vertigo due to extreme fatigue and a tired feeling. Muscle weakness and pain also show their impact in such patients. The muscle pain is mostly present in neck, shoulders, back, hips and legs. The patient may also experience trembling and weakness in limbs.
Patient feels like lying down all the time due to excessive fatigue. Standing, walking and the slightest exertion result in fatigue and lying down provides some relief to the person. Even a little exertion leads to utmost lack of strength and weakness. Such persons also hesitate and have fear exerting because they anticipate exhaustion as a result. Apart from disabling fatigue, anxiety may also show its presence in extreme levels.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customized Homeopathy treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome.