Treatment of Gall Bladder Stone at Welling Homeopathy involves a specially developed treatment protocol which includes customized homeopathic medicines for complete painless recovery.
A Gallstone, also called a cholelith, is a stone formed within the gallbladder out of bile components. Lithiasis (stone formation) in the gallbladder is called cholelithiasis.
Cause of Gall Bladder Stone
Experts are not completely sure why some people develop a chemical imbalance in their gallbladder which causes gallstones, while others do not. However, we do know that gallstones are more common among:
- Gallbladder stasis
Symptoms of Gall Bladder Stones
Gallstones may cause no signs or symptoms. If a gallstone lodges in a duct and causes a blockage, signs and symptoms may result, such as:
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the upper right portion of your abdomen
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the center of your abdomen, just below your breastbone
- Back pain between your shoulder blades
- Pain in your right shoulder
Gallstone pain may last several minutes to a few hours.
Types of Gall Stones
Types of gallstones that can form in the gallbladder include:
- Cholesterol gallstones.The most common type of gallstone, called a cholesterol gallstone, often appears yellow in color. These gallstones are composed mainly of undissolved cholesterol, but may contain other components.
- Pigment gallstones.These dark brown or black stones form when your bile contains too much bilirubin.
Diagnosis of Gall Stones
Homeopathy Treatment of Gall Stones
Homeopathy offers treatment which is safe , gentle and without any side-effects , Homeopathy is a beneficial option for Gall stones , Homeopathy can help in removing the gall stones but depends on the number of the stones and the size , it will help reducing the pain and discomfort and improve the function of the life, it will prevent the patient from undergoing surgical procedure and prevent further recurrences of gall stones
- Cardus marinus
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of Gall Bladder Stone.