Haematuria, is the presence of red blood cells (erythrocytes) in the urine.
Causes of Haematuria
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Renal Calculi
- Renal Diseases
- Polycystic Kidney diseases
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Cancer of Bladder / Kidney / Prostate.
Symptoms of Haematuria
The visible sign of hematuria is pink, red or cola-colored urine — the result of the presence of red blood cells
Passing blood clots in urine can be painful
Diagnosis of Haematuria
Urine – Routine and microscopic
Conventional Treatment of Haematuria
- Hematuria is a sign and not itself a disease; thus, therapy should be directed at the process causing it
- Asymptomatic (isolated) hematuria generally does not require treatment
- In conditions associated with abnormal clinical, laboratory, or imaging studies, treatment may be necessary, as appropriate, with the primary diagnosis
- Surgical intervention may be necessary with certain anatomic abnormalities (eg, ureteropelvic junction obstruction, tumor, or significant urolithiasis)
- Dietary modification is usually not indicated, except for children who may tend to develop hypertension or edema as a result of the primary disease process (eg, nephritis)
- Patients with persistent microscopic haematuria should be monitored every 6-12 months for the appearance of signs or symptoms indicative of progressive renal disease
Homeopathy Treatment of Haematuria
Homoeopathy is a beneficial option in cases of Haematuria , it helps to control urine infection , high grade fever. Our medicines work safely and surely in preventing the recurrences at the same time getting rid of the problem without causing any side-effects associated with frequent usage of antibiotic
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of Haematuria.