Treatment of Hepatitis C with Homeopathy medicines can help you recover completely from Hepatitis C. Welling Clinic offers specially formulated treatment of Hepatitis C to relieve viral load in Hepatitis C and offers long term relief. The treatment process has been developed after exhaustive in-house research. Our clinics consult for more than 1800 patients with Hepatitis C globally, every year. You too can be benefitted from our expertise in the treatment of Hepatitis C.
Why You Should Start Welling Homeopathy Medicines for Hepatitis C?
- Our custom-made Homeopathy medicines for Hepatitis C has helped 14,220 patients from 108 countries,
- The Homeopathy treatment for Hepatitis C has cured the most widespread painful lichen planus,
- The treatment is non-steroidal, with no creams and no locations. Just natural Homeopathy medicines custom-made for your faster recovery,
- Usually, we see a cure in 20-24 months,
- The fastest and the safest way to get cured of Hepatitis C symptoms permanently.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customised Homeopathy medicines for Hepatitis C.
Hepatitis C is a viral infection that affects the liver. It is caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV) and is one of the most common blood-borne viral infections in the United States. Hepatitis C can cause both acute and chronic hepatitis, which can lead to liver damage, liver cancer, and even death if left untreated. In this article, we will discuss the causes, symptoms, and treatment of Hepatitis C.
What Causes Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV). The virus spreads through contact with contaminated blood. Some of the ways that Hepatitis C can be transmitted include:
- Sharing needles or other equipment used to inject drugs
- Being born to a mother who has Hepatitis C
- Receiving blood transfusions or organ transplants before 1992
- Sharing personal care items that may have come into contact with infected blood, such as razors or toothbrushes
- Having unprotected sex with someone who is infected with Hepatitis C
What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Many people with Hepatitis C do not experience any symptoms in the early stages of the disease. However, as the virus progresses, symptoms may begin to appear. Some of the common symptoms of Hepatitis C include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
- Joint pain
How Is Hepatitis C Diagnosed?
Hepatitis C can be diagnosed through a blood test. If the test comes back positive, additional tests may be performed to determine the extent of liver damage caused by the virus.
How Is Hepatitis C Treated?
There are several medications available to treat Hepatitis C. The goal of treatment is to eradicate the virus from the body and prevent further liver damage. The most common medications used to treat Hepatitis C are direct-acting antivirals (DAAs). These drugs are highly effective and can cure Hepatitis C in as little as 8 weeks. In some cases, a combination of DAAs may be used to treat the virus.
Prevention of Hepatitis C
Prevention is key when it comes to Hepatitis C. There are several things you can do to reduce your risk of contracting the virus, including:
- Avoiding sharing needles or other equipment used to inject drugs
- Practicing safe sex by using condoms
- Avoiding sharing personal care items that may have come into contact with infected blood, such as razors or toothbrushes
- Getting vaccinated against Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B, as these viruses can also cause liver damage
- Getting tested for Hepatitis C if you are at risk of contracting the virus
Prognosis of Hepatitis C
Most people with hepatitis C infection have a chronic form.
The goal of treatment is to reduce the chance of liver damage and liver cancer. A good response to treatment occurs when the virus is no longer detected in the blood after treatment.
Homeopathic Treatment Of Hepatitis C
Treatment mainly depends upon the medical and general health condition of the patient.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedies is based on the individual patient and symptoms similarity by using a holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat Hepatitis C infection but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for Hepatitis C treatment that can be selected on the basis of the complaints of patients and customised for each patient.
For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
Some important remedies often prescribed at Welling Clinic for the treatment of Hepatitis C are Chelidonium, Bryonia, Podophyllum, Lycopodium, Nux-Vomica, Myrica Cerifera.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customised Homeopathy treatment of Hepatitis C.