Treatment of Interstitial Cystitis at Welling Homeopathy involves a specially developed treatment protocol which includes customized homeopathic medicines for complete painless recovery. [kkstarratings]
Interstitial Cystitis is a chronic inflammatory condition of Sub mucosal and Muscular layer of Bladder associated with urinary urgency, Frequency ,waking up at night ,sterile urine cultures
Presently the condition is regarded as diagnosis of exclusion
Causes of Interstitial Cystitis
No actual cause is available but symptoms resemble Bacterial Infection but medical test shows no organism.
Some Genetic subtypes have been linked to the disorder
Some theories are speculated for the possible causation of the disease
- Pathogenic role of mast cells in the detrusor and/or mucosal layers of the bladder
- Deficiency in the glycosaminoglycan layer on the luminal surface of the bladder, resulting in increased permeability of the underlying sub mucosal tissues to toxic substances in the urine.
- Infection with a poorly characterized agent (e.g., a slow-growing virus or extremely fastidious bacterium)
- Production of a toxic substance in the urine
- Neurogenic hypersensitivity or inflammation mediated locally at the bladder or spinal cord level
- Manifestation of pelvic floor muscle dysfunction or dysfunctional voiding
- Autoimmune disorder
Symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary frequency, urgency, and pain
- A sense of pressure, discomfort, or pain in the pelvis
- A vague sense of incomplete bladder emptying
- A constant sensation or compulsion to void
- Dyspareunia, sex-related distress, and decline in libido and orgasm frequency are also common
- Women may experience increase in symptoms during menstruation and men may feel pain in scrotum or penis while ejaculation.
Painful urination described as a burning sensation in the urethra during urination, pelvic pain that is worsened with the consumption of certain foods or drinks, urinary urgency, and pressure in the bladder or pelvis.
The symptoms will often come and go in phases. You may have episodes lasting days, weeks or months where your symptoms improve, followed by times when they’re worse.
Complications of Interstitial Cystitis
Because of its chronic nature, frequently delayed diagnosis, and the lack of a cure, IC causes psychological and social problems that can affect family, work, and lifestyle:
- Difficulty traveling
- Inability to enjoy usual activities
- Panic disorder
- Weight fluctuation and eating disorders
Treatment of Interstitial Cystitis
Allopathic medicines can only provide relief of the symptoms
- Oral pharmacologic agents (e.g., pentosan polysulfate sodium [Elmiron], antihistamines, tricyclic antidepressants, analgesics, anti-inflammatory agents)
- Intravesical therapy (i.e., medications intermittently instilled directly into the bladder via a catheter)
- Surgical therapies
- Electrical stimulation
- Complementary therapies (e.g., acupuncture, hypnosis, pelvic floor massage)
Scope of Homeopathy
Homeopathy offers a very good result in interstitial cystitis by targeting the root of the problem
It helps the patient lead a normal life and do his daily activities which are severely affected by the progress of the disease
It also helps in to calm down patient mentally and reducing the anxiety and depression developed due to the difficulties encountered in daily life
Homeopathy Treatment of Interstitial Cystitis
Intolerable urging for urination, intolerable pain in bladder region cutting before during and after urination urine passes drop by drop constant desire to urinate.
Pain in back after urinating, ceases after flow .has to strain for urination, retention, increased frequency at night ,heavy red sediments in urine
Urine scanty, slimy, flaky, bloody occ
Renal colic, severe pain at conclusion of urination, dribbling of urine while sitting. Bladder distended and tender screams before urination, tenesmus of bladder feeble stream
Obliged to rise from bed at night frequently for urination, pressure on bladder long before urine comes, involuntary urination while coughing sneezing.
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of Interstitial Cystitis.