Treatment of Lipomas at Welling Homeopathy involves a specially formulated Homeopathy treatment for Lipomas. The treatment protocol includes tailor-made homeopathic treatment and specially sourced Homeopathy medicines for Lipoma.
What are Lipomas?
Lipomas are the most common soft tissues tumor, slow-growing, benign fatty tumors form soft lobulated masses enclosed in thin fibrous tissue.
- They are usually movable and generally painless.
- Lipomas are found at any age mostly after 20 yrs
- Sometimes malignant transformation can also occur.
Causes of Lipomas
- Genetic factors – chromosomal 12 re-arrangements
- Minor injuries also trigger the growth of a lipoma leading to post-traumatic lipomas.
Lipomas occur in 10 % of the population
Symptoms of Lipomas
- Lipomas along the respiratory tract – leading to difficulty in breathing.
- Undiagnosed lipomas in oropharynx – difficulty in intubation.
- Intestinal lipomas – leads to classic obstruction, intussusception hemorrhages, or volvulization.
- Lipoma in intra-articular spaces leads to joint dysfunction and joint pains.
- Lipomas occur frequently in breast due to fat deposition.
- Lipomas occur along vulva – usually becomes pedunculated and dependent.
Biopsy, plasma- d levels, radiological and pathological procedures can be done.
Complications of Lipomas
- Subcutaneous lipomas are common cosmetic issues.
- Lipomas in other locations cause obstruction or hemorrhages and required removal.
Allopathic treatment of Lipomas
- Biopsies can be done.
- Endoscopic procedures for excision of tumors in the upper GI tract.
- Surgical therapy
Homeopathic treatment of Lipomas
Calcarea carb, sulphur, belladonna, thuja Is been administered in cases of lipomas.
Scope of homeopathy treatment in Lipomas
- It helps in reducing the size and growth of lipomas.
- It helps in preventing the progression of the lipomas.
- It also helps in preventing furthermore complications like obstruction or hemorrhagic conditions.
- Helps in softening the consistency of lipomas.
- It also prevents the tendency for Lipoma formation again .
Common homeopathy medicines for Lipomas are Lapis alba , Thuja , Calc-Flour
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for a detailed pre-treatment analysis by our specialists and our Homeopathy treatment of Lipomas.