Treatment of Meniere’s disease at Welling Homeopathy involves a specially formulated Homeopathy treatment for Meniere’s disease, which includes customized homeopathic medicines and speciality dietary advice. Meet our experts for a complete evaluation and to know about our Homeopathy Treatment of Meniere’s disease.
The treatment for Meniere’s disease can help you recover from common symptoms of Meniere’s disease, like
- feeling dizziness with a spinning sensation,
- feeling unsteady,
- hear ringing, roaring or buzzing inside your ear,
- difficulty in hearing.
What is Meniere’s disease?
Meniere’s disease is a disorder of ear usually affects both hearing and balance.
Meniere’s disease associated with fluctuating hearing loss, occasional episode of vertigo, tinnitus or ringing in ears, aural fullness ( pressure and discomfort).
Immediate cause of Meniere’s disease is an endolymphatic hydrops an excess of fluid in the inner ear.
Causes of Meniere’s disease
- Metabolic disturbances.
- Family disposition.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Various infections (otosyphilis, interestial keratitis ).
- Auto immune disease – lupus, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Food triggering factors – generation of hydrops.
Prevalence of 1000 cases of endolymphatic hydrops per 100,000 population.
Almost seen in all ages.
Children – as young as 4 years.
Elderly – elderly over age of 90 years.
Symptoms of Meniere’s Disease
- Hearing loss – fluctuating, bilateral, unilateral hearing loss.
- Vertigo – lasts no longer than 24 hrs lasts from several days to weeks.
- Tinnitus – bilateral tinnitus or perception of ringing sound, low tone, ocean-like roaring with low frequencies.
ECOG, TSH T3 T4, MRI, CBC Tests, otoscopy, audiometry are some tests which are carried out to detect the condition.
Complications of Meniere’s disease
- Injury due to falls.
- Accidents due to vertigo spells.
- Disability due to unpredictable vertigo.
- Progressive imbalance and deafness.
- Intractable tinnitus.
Allopathic treatment of Meniere’s disease
- Intravenous and intramuscular – diazepam provides suppression.
- Steroids are given for anti-inflammatory
- Iv can help in dehydration and replacing electrolytes.
- Vestibulosuppresants like meclizine, prochlorperazine.
- Surgical therapy
- Intra tympanic injections as gentamicin or steroids are given.
Homeopathy Treatment of Meniere’s disease
Homoeopathic line of treatment – phosphorus, theridion, belladonna, causticum, kalmia, crotalus.
Scope of Homeopathy for Meniere’s disease
- Homeopathy not only treats symptoms but also helps in reducing anxiety during disease.
- It is safe no side effects and remove from root cause.
- It also helps in avoiding surgical procedures.
- It also treats Meniere’s disease according to its manifestations.
- It also helps in improving the quality of life.
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of Meniere’s disease.