In our clinic, we are often asked the above question by our clients. Now it should suffice to say that we are the pioneers and the world leader in Homeopathy treatment for infertility, consistently offering better success rate than any artificial intervention including IUI and IVF over the last 10 years. The current treatment protocol has under-gone rigorous trials over last few years at our clinic in Mumbai and globally through our online treatment platform. I would also like to mentioned few facts and help you make an informed decision before you take any drastic decision and put yours or your wife’s health in jeopardy over some artificial treatments.
Homeopathic HART treatment protocol
- It is totally safe on the health of the prospective mother and the child,
- It gently stimulates and regularises the normal working of the reproductive organs of males and females,
- It doesn’t hyperstimulate the ovaries, but stimulate just enough to release one healthy egg at one time, it improves the internal lining of uterus and also regularizes the hormones required for conceiving without the need of external, artificial hormones,
- There are no known complications for the last 200 years after Homeopathy has helped conceiving after the infertility treatment,
- Once Homeopathy helps to conceive, for the next planned pregnancy, usually no further treatment will be required,
- Homeopathy treatment can cure illnesses like PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids etc that usually are the main causes of infertility in females,
- In males, the most common problems with sperm count, motility and morphology can be rectified and cured permanently,
- Even if there are structural changes and IVF is the only option, with our pre-IVF Homeopathy treatment protocol, the chances of successful IVF triples for majority of couples,
- Lastly there is increased energy level, improved sleep patterns, health and vitality.
- HART treatment protocol can be delivered to any part of the world through our Online Treatment Platform.
Cons of IVF and other artificial conceiving techniques:
- It exposes your body to unnecessary hormones in very high levels,
- Number of follicles removed during each failed cycle reduces the egg reserve of the ovaries,
- The hormones can have drastic effects for many years after conceiving and even after the delivery on the mother and baby,
- Higher chances of cancer in the new born baby have been proposed by various studies around the world,
- Another risk that comes with fertility drug use is ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). OHSS occurs when the ovaries become unusually enlarged, filling with fluid. When ovulation occurs, the fluid is released into the body, causing complications,
- Drugs and hormones used to treat infertility may cause a variety of psychological side effects. For example, the synthetic estrogen clomiphene citrate (Clomid, Serophene), frequently prescribed because it improves ovulation and increases sperm production, may cause anxiety, sleep interruptions, mood swings, and irritability in women,
- Success rate of IVF in the first cycle is 22% which increases by 4% with every cycle,
- Recently, studies have concluded that IVF may hamper sexual life in females,
- Lastly financial consideration is also very important while choosing IVF,
Pros of IVF
- Comparatively faster results regarding success or failure both,
- In irreversible or permanent damage to reproductive organs, it’s the only option.
Cons of Homeopathy
- Your family physician might not know the real power of Homeopathy, so you will never be referred to a Homeopath at right time,
- It may sometime take more than 6 months under the treatment,
- Specialist Homeopaths in Infertility treatment are not easily available,
- Homeopathy outside India is not very well organized, which can hamper you getting right & genuine advice regarding Homeopathy treatment,
- In India, Homeopathy has not only recognized by the government for its efficacy and effectiveness, but it is probably the only country which has study courses more intensive and of longer duration than conventional medicine courses.
Will it be 100% effective for you? We sincerely hope so, but like every other treatment option, even our treatment protocol have failures and successes. Hence make an informed decision for your health before you take any drastic step to conceive artificially.
You can visit here to know about our treatment program.