Treatment of Cystitis at Welling Homeopathy involves a specially formulated Homeopathy treatment which includes customized homeopathic medicines for complete recovery.
See our specialists at any Welling Clinic in India or order online instantly from the link above.
- 1 Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines for Cystitis?
- 2 What is Cystitis?
- 3 Risk Factors of Cystitis
- 4 Signs and Symptoms of Cystitis
- 5 Personal Hygiene During Cystitis
- 6 Complications Of Cystitis
- 7 Prevention of Cystitis
- 8 Prognosis Of Cystitis
- 9 Allopathic Treatment Of Cystitis
- 10 Homeopathy Treatment in Cystitis
Why Welling Homeopathy Medicines for Cystitis?
- Custom-made Homeopathy medicines for cystitis are proven to work in our patients from 108 countries,
- The homeopathy treatment for cystitis can help you stop all major symptoms like burning urination, continuous need to go to urinate & pain while urination
- Once the treatment of cystitis is complete, the symptoms rarely return,
- You get faster relief due to our newly researched homeopathy medicines at Welling Research Labs.
Call +91 8080 850 950 to book an appointment or to consult and order online. Consult our specialists today for a detailed evaluation and to start your customised Homeopathy medicines for Cystitis.
What is Cystitis?
It is a chronic inflammation of bladder layers. Infections are the commonest cause of inflammations. Females can be more affected than females as the female genital areas harbour bacteria that can cause cystitis.
There can be some non –infectious cause
- Interstitial cystitis –chronic inflammations also known as bladder pain syndrome .
- Drug-induced cystitis as a broken down components of drugs exist the body from there .
- Radiation to that area
- Chemical Cystitis such as spermicide jellies ,femine hygiene sprays .
- Cystitis associated with other conditions such as Diabetes Mellitus or Kidney stones enlarged prostate or spinal cord injuries
Risk Factors of Cystitis
- Sexually active female or male.
- People who have c/o of stones /calculi
- Prolonged use of catheters.
Signs and Symptoms of Cystitis
- A strong persistent urge to urinate
- Burning sensation when urinating
- Passing frequent small amounts of urine
- Blood in urine
- Passing cloudy or strong smelling urine
- Pelvic discomfort or pain
- A feeling of pressure in lower bladder
- Low grade fever
- Painful sexual intercourse
Seek immediate help
- Back Pain
- Fever with Chills
- Nausea and vomiting.
If the symptoms reoccur after completing the course of Antibiotics .
Personal Hygiene During Cystitis
- Wiping your bottom after going to the toilet – particularly if you wipe from back to front.
- inserting a tampon or urinary catheter (a thin tube inserted into the urethra to drain the bladder)
- Using a diaphragm for contraception.
Complications Of Cystitis
- Kidney infections “Pyelonephritis” can lead to permanent.
- Blood in urine.
Prevention of Cystitis
- Not using perfumed bubble bath, soap or talcum powder around your genitals –
- Having a shower, rather than a bath –
- Going to the toilet as soon as you need to urinate staying well hydrated
- Always wiping your bottom from front to back after urinating
- Emptying your bladder as soon as possible after having sex
- Not using a diaphragm for contraception – you may wish to use another method of contraception instead
- Wearing underwear made from cotton, rather than synthetic material such as nylon, and not wearing tight jeans and trousers
Prognosis Of Cystitis
Can greatly affect sexual life . Frequent urge to urinate can hamper your social , work and family life .If untreated or there are recurrent bouts it can lead to kidney failure also .
Avoidance of these potential trigger foods and beverages such as caffeine-containing beverages including coffee, tea, and soda.
Sensitivity to trigger foods may be reduced if calcium glycerophosphate and/or sodium bicarbonate is consumed.
Drink 570 ml /1 pint of water and then aim to drink a further 290 ml / 0.5 pint every half an hour this helps to wash out the germs.
Allopathic Treatment Of Cystitis
Allopathic treatment consists of several line of treatments depending upon what stage the disease is.
If the disease at the level of inflammation then oral Antibiotics may be administrated.
If the disease is at the level of ulceration of the bladder mucosa then laser therapy or Triamcinolene injections may be required.
If the urgency of urination is serve and daily activities are getting hampered or there is persistent of symptoms which are altering the kidney structures and functions .And patient not responding to the conventional line of treatment or in refractory cases surgical intervention like urinary diversion or cystectomy can be considered.
Auxiliary Mode of Treatment
Pelvic floor dysfunction is a fairly new area of specialty for physical therapists worldwide. The goal of therapy is to relax and lengthen the pelvic floor muscles, rather than to tighten and/or strengthen them as is the goal of therapy for patients with urinary incontinence.
Homeopathy Treatment in Cystitis
Homeopathy treatment will ensure a good quality life with safe and speedy recovery .It will strengthen the immune system so that the frequency of attacks of infections can come down and the recurrence can be prevented.
Therefore the need of catherization can come down.
Homeopathy offers effective treatment for cystitis. Homeopathic medicines give prompt and quick relief from frequent urging to urinate, burning while passing urine, blood in urine, discomfort or pain in pelvic region, etc.
Even in case of non-infectious or chronic cystitis homeopathic homeopathic medicine can resolve the tissue changes and irritation of bladder .
Homeopathy treatment can definitely improve quality of life in both physical and sexual spheres .
Few homeopathic remedies like Apis mel, Apocyanum, Berberis, Cantharis, Causticum, Digitalis, Equisetum, Terebintha, Merc cor, Lycopodium, Nux vomica, Borax, Pariera, Sarsaparilla, Sepia are found useful in such conditions .
Visit one of the Welling Homeopathy Clinic today for an expert pre-treatment analysis and speciality treatment of cystitis.